Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

More recipes in stoves and ovens, some only have one recipe

Can someone plz tell me how to search just RESTAURANT STORY Posts/threads? I'm trying to find the list of items in each crate..
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lovvely040 View Post
    Can someone plz tell me how to search just RESTAURANT STORY Posts/threads? I'm trying to find the list of items in each crate..
    Thank you
    There is a sticky thread in the Discussions forum with the Boxes listed. Here's the link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide
    Hope that's what you're looking for.

Farm Supplier
    1) minimum of 5-6 recipes per appliance
    2) stop having so many locked recipes when you purchase appliances
    3) make more of the past appliances available with ALL recipes
    4) lower the costs on some of the furnishings, walls and flooring
    5) fix the issue with the echo grill...most people bought thinking that all previous recipes would be available. This issue still hasn?t been fixed (argh).

Can you re-release the mermaid reef decoration? I've seen it in other restaurants and I just love it.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to know why the recipes are so expensive to prepare on the new appliances. I would like to see them lowered, it’s getting a bit ridiculous. If you look at prior years appliances and now, there seems to be a significant increase in costs.

Can anyone please explain to me why it is so hard to make decoration tabs? Tabs for TREES, PEOPLE, DIVIDERS ~ OR ~ PICNIC, 4th OF JULY, CHRISTMAS? It would be so much faster and easier to redecorate our restaurants! PLUS no more numb fingertips from tapping through pages and pages of items.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940