Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Restaurant Suggestion Thread

What new items would you like to see come to your restaurant?
    Please post your suggestions here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    move the spring counter from the bakery to rs...
    actually it's the thing on which a phonograph (a real one) stands lol

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if more recipes could be added to the ovens that only have a few receipes.... I would like to have some of the oven suggestions brought up before, like popcorn maker, pizza maker, expanding on the Carnivel idea would have been great, pretzel machine, cotton candy, hot dog turner....

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    It would be nice if more recipes could be added to the ovens that only have a few receipes.... I would like to have some of the oven suggestions brought up before, like popcorn maker, pizza maker, expanding on the Carnivel idea would have been great, pretzel machine, cotton candy, hot dog turner....
    We do have Giant Pretzel in the Oven, though.

I want a popcorn maker! I have a lil movie screen section in my place that needs a popcorn machine and a pretzel maker!

Yeah. I bought the Chocolate maker with only one recipe. I assumed that new recipes would arrive when I levelled up, but at level 26 I still have only one 8hr recipe. It makes me wary of buying any more constructible appliances.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyBiscuit View Post
    Yeah. I bought the Chocolate maker with only one recipe. I assumed that new recipes would arrive when I levelled up, but at level 26 I still have only one 8hr recipe. It makes me wary of buying any more constructible appliances.
    Appliances with one recipe are the chocolate maker, candy heart stove, outdoor grill, nacho machine, and smoker pit, from going through my game just now, forgive me if I've missed any. (Also turducken and chestnut on the xmas version, those are the only non-reg ones I have on mine to check.)

I was going to link you to Supreme Dynasty's page on that, but it appears to be under construction...

Back on topic, I'd love to see new recipes added to the appliances we already have, instead of having to keep building new ones! More recipes on the outdoor grill specifically right about now, so I can redecorate with it now that summer's starting!

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    I completely agree!!! I LOVE new cool recipes to master, not just for the fun of it but the added bonus of earning free gems/cash!!! :-)

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.
    Great idea!!! Would love to have this feature.

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast