Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Magic Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I dislike this dragon so so much! :'(

New Resident
    I bred Fire and Water, first one is Athletic, second is Magic. Consider myself very lucky, 50/50 chance to get each.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miuivy View Post
    I bred Fire and Water, first one is Athletic, second is Magic. Consider myself very lucky, 50/50 chance to get each.
    soon you will hate it when u get it :P

I hate this dragon. I swear it is stalking me. I was trying to get tropical and I keep getting magic. And the 20 hr breeding time makes it worse. I have sold nearly a hundred of this already.

Why is the purple magic dragon so elusive to me?

I have bred blue and red, red and blue, all different ages, and its been WEEKS!!!! Still no fn purple dragon. Any helpful suggestions before I give up? Too bad you cant make a huge profit selling athletic dragons........

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zepplinbaby View Post
    I have bred blue and red, red and blue, all different ages, and its been WEEKS!!!! Still no fn purple dragon. Any helpful suggestions before I give up? Too bad you cant make a huge profit selling athletic dragons........
    Um......you may be frustrated at the moment but believe me, you will get your Magic dragon. And down the track just a little more, you will be cursing those 20 hr fails 0.0
    Good luck!

Thanks, I will try to be patient... I guess the challenge is what keeps you hooked. It does suck to read about ppl who got their desired dragon after one or two tries though lol. Lady luck, apparently, is not very fond of me.

Yes, you can. Red+blue can also get you athletic. If you are under lv. 10, athletic is 100%!

Farm Supplier
    I bred fire and water and got lunar ram 16 hrs. 😡

Farm Supplier
    And I?m not at a low level I?m at level 170.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415