Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Unicorn Summit - Levels 169 - 174

Quote Originally Posted by mrshopia View Post
    Hey guys! New to the forum and so delighted to find fellow enthusiasts Question about level 172... The time on my game says 1:10 but the challenge says to finish in 180secs. Is this a bug and has any one encountered it before? Thanks!
    Thanks for the report! This should now be fixed.

New Resident
    LOL Chance to pass the level would be good!! It's near impossible atm at 1:10 >.<

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshopia View Post
    LOL Chance to pass the level would be good!! It's near impossible atm at 1:10 >.<
    Now level 174 has dropped back to 1:30 again but looks like flame has slowed down .. Hard to tell as I got lucky within 10 seconds with a bomb and blaster that wiped out all flames... After days of trying

Yay! Congratulations...that level is one of the toughest ever! Lots of posts about the struggles with 174!

New Resident
    They've fixed and adjusted 172 as well... Its now just under 2 mins. Sorry, forgot the exact time.

Mine still says 1:10....im using lots of energy trying to beat this in the alotted time. I also checked to see if maybe there was an update u needed but no avail.

New Resident
    I seem to have a similar issue on level 172 - 1:10 on the clock. How do you fix this?

Host(ess)
    Hey folks!!

Just to clear something up: the time of 1:10 is the correct time for the level. The challenge for 172 was incorrect and has been fixed, but 1:10 on the clock is the intended amount of time. I know its a challenge, but best of luck to you all!!

Cheers!

New Resident

Level 174

Hi in 174 (fire level) it says on the forums that the fire only spreads when you make a move but I have noticed when playing that the fire keeps increasing whether you move or not. can anyone explain why this is happening of have they changed the level recently? thanks for any help

a
    Quote Originally Posted by OpeningCeremony View Post
    yea if one half of the board is covered in flames it's pretty much impossible to pass the level. you're probably better off saving your time and just restarting the level. because there are too many jewel colors to be able to make lots of special jewels and combos. i've played this level numerous times on my other account and i was never able to make a come back after half my board went up in flames. and i guess it's even hard to make "smart moves" on this level since you often only have 1 or 2 choices to make a match. And all the extra time that was added is really not helpful at all! haha. Good luck Phaedrakiki!! hope you're not stuck there too long

Quote Originally Posted by gremela View Post
    Hi in 174 (fire level) it says on the forums that the fire only spreads when you make a move but I have noticed when playing that the fire keeps increasing whether you move or not. can anyone explain why this is happening of have they changed the level recently? thanks(...)
    If you check out my post from a few months ago, you can see side-by-side screenshots of the changes they made to this level. They did a lot of tweaking, trying to make it challenging, yet not impossible (like many of us were feeling!) They removed the little windows, which were extremely difficult to work around. That made it easier, so they reduced the amount of time needed. The post also mentions that they changed the way the fire moves...how it acts the same way it does on most other timed fire levels. The post below mine confirms this. Not sure why they did that, perhaps just to keep things consistent throughout the game. Gauging by the posts in this thread, this level in particular was very hard to "get right" for us players. It still looks like a tough level, but it has to be an improvement--it was SO crazy-difficult before!
    Best of luck with it!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast