Thread: Aaarrggg!

Rhino Keeper

Aaarrggg!

This is the second time I've passed a level, you click the next button to go to the next level, the game randomly closes and when you reopen the level is incomplete and you have to do it again!!
    SO so so annoying - this was Level 46.

Banned
    Hi kolju! We're sorry to hear about this.

This can sometimes occur due to a "Sync Error". When this happens, you may notice a loss of recently completed levels or energy. This usually happens because your game wasn't properly synced up to our servers and has reverted a couple minutes back to a previous save of your progress.

Unfortunately, we are unable to restore levels or energy during Sync Errors. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Rhino Keeper
    This game crashes a lot. I'm on an iPad 1

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    This game crashes a lot. I'm on an iPad 1
    This games requires an IOS version of 4.3 or higher.
    Sync your ipad with itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version.
    I am not sure what the highest version if for and Ipad 1.
    If the Ipad will not update to version 4.3, you may experience issuing when playing.
    Try restarting your device before playing and you may want to remove any applications you are no longer using . This may help the game run smoother.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ah ha - it has been a bug:
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, we believe we have located one of the main causes of this issue and the occurrences of these crashes should be drastically reduced in the next version update. In the meantime, we suggest you try tapping the "X" instead of "Next" to continue to the next level. Thanks for your patience while we juiced these nasty bugs!