Thread: Which to do next?

Which to do next?

I have not expanded to the place in the upper right corner. Now there is the princess to expand to . . . Or should I build the amphitheater which I have not done yet. Just deciding what to craft.

Thanks,
    Kadee

Nightclub Owner
    I'm always in favour of expanding to things that will open up quest lines so I say the princess.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm always in favour of expanding to things that will open up quest lines so I say the princess.
    I need some more Royal Points. Don't have amphitheater or royal chateau. I think I am at 86%. Shall I do amphitheater?

Nightclub Owner
    This spreadsheet allows you to compare the different buildings in terms of cost, materials, income, time and size. You can use it to choose the best one for where you are in the game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...29kbDhnRmpSUEE
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.