Thread: "inventory Full?" Blocking a goal....

Banned

Exclamation "inventory Full?" Blocking a goal....

Goal "true proof of love" I have just one more serenade tower to construct, but I'm being blocked and not allowed to build one more tower by a message that says "inventory full"?! My inventory does not appear to be full, and only the serenade tower , serenade wall, and lovers gate are blocked from me to continue constructing them?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-05-13 at 06:04 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

You need to sell a wall, then you be able to proceed. That is what you have reached your maximum limit of.

Fashion Designer
    I think walls, towers and gates are all considered 'wall parts' and count together. As mystoryzozo suggested above, sell one and you should be able to build another tower.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mystoryzoozoo View Post
    You need to sell a wall, then you be able to proceed. That is what you have reached your maximum limit of.
    Wow, that makes no sense, but then again it IS a TL game. So do I have to sell one of my love walls or any wall?

Fashion Designer
    Any wall.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I need to build serenade walls/towers but it says inventory full. What do I do?

These are both walls. You currently are at the limit of walls you can have. If you've got under 100 walls (includes gates/wall towers, doesn't matter which type, does include the ones in inventory as well as in the kingdom) you can wait till you level up. Otherwise sell some walls and you'll be able to craft them.
    Current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request