Thread: How the heck do you get past level 42??

How the heck do you get past level 42??

I've been trying for days is there a strategy I'm missing? Arrgh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GallopinGracie View Post
    I've been trying for days is there a strategy I'm missing? Arrgh!
    Me toooooo!!

Rhino Keeper
    I had to buy five more moves for this one, i was missing just 2 moves and was so tired of this level ! The key is to focus on going down, but it is very difficult to understand how the board moves down. Smetimes you end up with almost all rows touching bottom, except a few that are only 2 or 3 stacks of hay above the bottom and thing still does not move. It is easy to waste moves when the board is like thhis, because of course when you pop anything at the bottom the hay below does not clear...

I have no idea how you are supposed to beat this level without buying more gems to use. I have played this at least 20 times at only gotten 5 gems at most with the others still FAR below.

New Resident
    I've been on this lvl for weeks now and each time I use up my energy while only getting 5-6. I cut back playing it more and more as I don't have enough gems to buy any boosts and didn't know we could buy boosts at beginning of level. Alo not sure about buying more than one boost as they don't carry over if not used!!