Thread: Help! Thurston Goal Glitch

Help! Thurston Goal Glitch

I had everything to complete the goal Thurston gets dressed, and as soon as I have him all the items and completed the goal the game glitches and now I'm back at the beginning of the goal. Problem is, there is no way for me to go back and find the items again and I can't even skip the goal with gems. I can't think of any other way to fix this other than restarting the game, but I have been playing this for almost a year and it would be way to counterproductive to do so. Is there any way I could possibly just reset the entire set of goals related to Thurston or something? This is inhibiting my game play by not being able to move forward with several things.

Nightclub Owner
    I've reported this over for you
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by candycaylee View Post
    I had everything to complete the goal Thurston gets dressed, and as soon as I have him all the items and completed the goal the game glitches and now I'm back at the beginning of the goal. Problem is, there is no way for me to go back and find the items again and I can't even skip the goal with gems. I can't think of any other way to fix this other than restarting the game, but I have been playing this for almost a year and it would be way to counterproductive to do so. Is there any way I could possibly just reset the entire set of goals related to Thurston or something? This is inhibiting my game play by not being able to move forward with several things.
    Fixed. Please force close your game and restart your device. Go back in game and check Thurston. He should be dressed.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

It's fixed. Thankyou!

I have the same problem. I gathered all of his items and clicked all the buttons for dressing him but then after the storyline text finished it went back to the dress goal and I could no longer add the items. How do I report this please?