Thread: Is it worth moving from Android to iPhone??

Farm Supplier

Is it worth moving from Android to iPhone??

I've been a long time android user but next week I'm buying an iPhone, I will still have my nexus but I'm wondering is it better on iPhone with playing these games (I play others, not just dragon story) than on Android?

Also I've already transferred my accounts before, apart from DS as I didn't play it then. Is it possible to do it again if I decide to move them to my iPhone? As I've heard you can only transfer once?

Executive Chef
    i don't know how many times you can transfer but i think it's definetly worth it to move to iphone.

first, i think dragon story is a lot smoother on iphone and the colors are a bit more relaxing, on android they're very flashy.
    second, you'll finally be able to use the trading portal, spell shop and soon the dragon outpost and battle arena

this doesn't mean that playing on android is so much worse, i just think that a move to iphone might be the right decision

Host(ess)
    Hi. Samsung is moving out better android phones since Apple no longer has it's genius founder, Jobs. The iphone is still #1 for cell phones but suspect that is changing and more people r starting 2 buy Samsung's android phones. As a result, teamlava will need 2 accommodate droid users n gaming leverage or risk losing a lot of droid players.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for all the advice. I bought my iPhone before was planning on getting it next week but couldn't wait haha, so I am really thinking of moving them all, its not just dragon story that iOS gets content that Android doesn't, there is things Fashion Story gets, as I also play that & I could finally purchase the make up counter which is only available on iOS. I'm not sure about bakery story if anything is different between devices.

Executive Chef
    Yes, go on ahead and move them! Dragon story runs smoother on my nephew 's 3rd gen iPod touch than on my BF's nexus 7 tablet!

Executive Chef
    If you don't like the game on IOS once you move it there, you can transfer it back. But be warned, someone associated with TL did say in another thread that if you keep requesting the transfer back and forth, TL will start to deny them. (They have other stuff to do besides cater to our wims, like working on android parity. LOL)

Grand Emperor
    If you download and play a storm8 game to Level 2 you can transfer your games back and forth yourself. There's s thread by sehana in the overall TeamLava Discussion forum. Let me find it...

Grand Emperor
    Here it is. When you go from iOS to Android, note that the stuff Android doesn't have will still be on your island, but invisible, unusable, and unmoveaable.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-new-device

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the link.

If you transfer your game to iOS, you'll get those goodies which iOS enjoy. I did. You can do the transfer yourself, provided that you don't create a storm id in your iPhone. There are simple instructions in this forum, under the thread ' dragon story game guide ' which you can follow to do the transfer. It'll just take a few minutes to complete.