Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update May 6 Naga Dragon -REMOVED

Virtue and forest
    Been trying for the other pink but no luck on those yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justchilling0024 View Post
    Finally got a breed time for 9 hours hope its not a light fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justchilling0024 View Post
    Virtue and forest
    Been trying for the other pink but no luck on those yet.
    Congrats on Naga, light is not possible with the combo you used

Executive Chef
    Got a timer today

Naga Timer: https://goo.gl/CEP0UI
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    One of my neighbors just got it as a fail with virtue and elf. I have yet to get this dragon. Grrr I hope I get it before they remove it.

Executive Chef
    My 9 hour breed time was a Light, not Naga. It's getting down to the wire...I'll have to be really lucky.

I decided to try pink & green this next time instead of pink & pink, so I don't have the possibility of Light or Virtue fails. I thought as a bonus, I might get Flower, which I've tried SO many times in the past to get. So I throw Virtue and Forest in the den and what do I get? Flower!! It's so ironic that while trying for Naga these last few days, I've been incredibly lucky for other kinds of dragons, but not Naga! It is definitely a bonus that I have gotten 3 new dragons in only 4 days...but it would be nice to get the dragon that's going away!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got Naga as a mistake with pink fire trying for kitsune. I hope that helps someone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miget411 View Post
    I got Naga as a mistake with pink fire trying for kitsune. I hope that helps someone.
    I thought the hidden colour for Naga is green..?

Fashion Designer
    I got it this morning!!!!! now back to magic fails.... Trying for tropic and royal.....

Host(ess)
    I just noticed Naga became limited and found out I have only 3 hours left :-(. Luckly, I got it after 4 tries with virtue x virtue

Using kistune and virtue and today I got 17 hrs! Super cool since I don't have black swan but I'm on my 3rd 9 hrs with all light fails