Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update May 6 Naga Dragon -REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    I have found breeding for 2 dragons you don't have at the same time works best for me, if you want Naga breed for something else as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    I have found breeding for 2 dragons you don't have at the same time works best for me, if you want Naga breed for something else as well.
    Maybe I'll give this a shot! Thanks. Still would like to know is Kitsune is also expiring, if anyone knows

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    Well it adds more potential fails to the pool, so I figure I'm better off with breeding just Virtue and Forest for Naga or Virtue and Fire for Kitsune. Otherwise you have a good 12 possible fails (with Virtue and Wild for example), might not get either. I don't know if this is the best method, just my logic.
    I have gotten two kitsunes by breeding diamond/virtue yesterday. You should try that or virtue/virtue if you don't have diamond or don't want to include possible diamond hybrids in the mix. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Maybe I'll give this a shot! Thanks. Still would like to know is Kitsune is also expiring, if anyone knows
    At this point, Naga is the only one marked with a timer and therefore will be leaving us soon. As for Kitsune there is no telling when or even if it will leave but for now it's not going anywhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    i have only one diamond..do i dare with crusader/diamond???
    Use Diamond and Virtue. Do not use crusader.

If you're concerned about Kitsune, check your goal book once a day. It was while I was checking to see if Summer was limited or not yet that I saw Naga's timer. I don't know how far in advance the timer shows up, I simply remember seeing Naga's at 8 days and Indy's at 11 before it was removed.

Farm Supplier
    I used Black swan and Virtue in second try

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon136 View Post
    If you're concerned about Kitsune, check your goal book once a day. It was while I was checking to see if Summer was limited or not yet that I saw Naga's timer. I don't know how far in advance the timer shows up, I simply remember seeing Naga's at 8 days and Indy's at 11 before it was removed.
    You know why I was confused? I didn't realize that I had a goal for Kitsune, I thought I only had one for Naga. I went back and checked and I do have a goal for Kitsune, and it isn't expiring!

Thanks.

Banned
    You know why I was confused? I didn't realize that I had a goal for Kitsune, I thought I only had one for Naga. I went back and checked and I do have a goal for Kitsune, and it isn't expiring!

Thanks.
    All dragons will become limited now and then... IMO! Best to go for the dragons you want, so you don't miss out.
    I'm not a fan for these new dragons, like Fairytale, Royal etc. so I don't try for them I just go for the ones I want.

I think Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Light, Magic, Virtue, Night and Diamond are safe and here to stay but the rest are limited... We just have to wait until TL put one on a timer which could be any of them these days since not seasonal dragons are being removed. All to fit these new dragons in the market, which seem to be waste and don't interest me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    All dragons will become limited now and then... IMO! Best to go for the dragons you want, so you don't miss out.
    I'm not a fan for these new dragons, like Fairytale, Royal etc. so I don't try for them I just go for the ones I want.

I think Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Light, Magic, Virtue, Night and Diamond are safe and here to stay but the rest are limited... We just have to wait until TL put one on a timer which could be any of them these days since not seasonal dragons are being removed. All to fit these new dragons in the market, which seem to be waste and don't interest me at all.
    They are removing nonsense dragons like Seabreeze and others... WHat's going on?