Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goal to install & play Restaurant Story

Goal to install & play Restaurant Story

Has anyone yet had the goal to install and play Restauarnt Story, I've just installed it and got 30 gems so worth it for that. Now Goal is to get to level 9 but it doen't seem to have the same level of social play that CS does so struggling for neighbours. If anyone is in same boat feel free to invite me bluebellgirl68.

Host(ess)
    I actually found it easier to make neighbors on restaurant story. I used to go to walls of players from the community list and pick every storm ID that players posted. Soon enough I had many many neighbors myself.
    I'm gonna add you

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the end level goal is for RS? I'm on the second one, which is getting to level 14, and wondering if that's the last goal.

Host(ess)
    Too bad I didn't get this quest. I actually had it the other way around- castle story popped up as a quest in restaurant story. Thought I would delete it once i'm done with the quests but got addicted.

I've got one for level 18.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get RS as a quest. But I need the gems!!!

Fashion Designer
    I got it, installed, played, got my 30 gems, am deleting. I hate cooking games. Boor-ing.

Executive Chef
    We downloaded it ,but when we went back to CAstle,the goal had changed to reached level 18-no reward for downloading

Fashion Designer
    You know, I was sure there was a reward for reaching level 5, but I got there and went to check on my reward and it said level 9. That was it for me.

I think if you've downloaded it before there's a chance you won't be rewarded for doing it again. I was on level 13, unloaded it, downloaded it, then got the reward. But there have been times in similar situations when I wasn't rewarded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast