Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 53 help pls

Quote Originally Posted by yusefzai View Post
    Okay, i finally finished this level and im almost sure it can only be done with a booster , the side-blasting fruit one for 14k which i used for the last charm.

Try to bring down the other side-blasting fruits as you go down, they are very necessary.

If the bomb isnt exploded on the very start, itis unlikely to finish the level at all, i just restart it, there's no use.
    Then later on there are 3 frozen fruits which you have to zap using the side-blasting booster. Once unfrozen you blast them and then the 3 BELOW then 3 ABOVE. And Then everything goes to place. Just minimize your moves because ive failed so many times just 1-3 clicks away.

Good luck everyone! Good news is, LEVEL 54 looks much easier :-)
    Did you use a side blaster to explode the bomb? I am nowhere near getting the 8th. Any other tips?

Rhino Keeper
    I got 7 a few times, but getting that last one seems just impossible I always run out of moves way too quickly.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Aaugh. I got 8/8 without a boost but the game shut down itself and didn't acknowledge my win. Still stuck.
    How did you get all 8 without a boost? I've tried forever and can only get 7 before moves run out. Any special strategy hints would be greatly appreciated. I'm totally frustrated trying over and over to no avail.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie423 View Post
    How did you get all 8 without a boost? I've tried forever and can only get 7 before moves run out. Any special strategy hints would be greatly appreciated. I'm totally frustrated trying over and over to no avail.
    Well, this worked for me twice. Make sure to get all four of the power fruit/side-blasters (or whatever they are) down the board, use them to blast the bomb and the middle of the three rows of frozen fruit, use the row of fruit with the right colour (or the blaster) to clear the block of single coloured fruit beneath - you have to get the top four treasures in the centre column or the board won't move down - but it's pretty much just luck from there.

Storm 8 needs to give an update in this level coz the number of moves assigned are very less....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12