Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 53 help pls

Rhino Keeper

Level 53 help pls

This is the level where the fruits are completely separated into 3 columns and you need to get 8 treasures, i can only get as much as 6... And i dont have enough gems or coins :-(

Executive Chef
    I'm stuck too. Used up my gems on level 52. I've gotten to blasting seven by planning how to use the sideways zaps strategically but can't reach the eighth charm to blast with the blender because the screen won't move down to where I can see it. Maybe the ice blocks above the fence thing need to be zapped so the screen can move down.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive also reached 7 charms by luck i guess but im still stuck on this level, i went back to other levels for the KEYS but i just won a few coins and ENERGY :-/ i was hoping for gems so i can buy a boost :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, i finally finished this level and im almost sure it can only be done with a booster , the side-blasting fruit one for 14k which i used for the last charm.

Try to bring down the other side-blasting fruits as you go down, they are very necessary.

If the bomb isnt exploded on the very start, itis unlikely to finish the level at all, i just restart it, there's no use.
    Then later on there are 3 frozen fruits which you have to zap using the side-blasting booster. Once unfrozen you blast them and then the 3 BELOW then 3 ABOVE. And Then everything goes to place. Just minimize your moves because ive failed so many times just 1-3 clicks away.

Good luck everyone! Good news is, LEVEL 54 looks much easier :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh i meant to say (about zapping the frozen fruits) use one of the 4 given side blasting fruits if you can position them correctly. Use the booster as a last resort of course.

Executive Chef
    Aaugh. I got 8/8 without a boost but the game shut down itself and didn't acknowledge my win. Still stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Aaugh. I got 8/8 without a boost but the game shut down itself and didn't acknowledge my win. Still stuck.
    I have got the same bug!

A few houres ago I've done this, I got screen with the button "next" on it -> pressed down and got game crash. After restarting, game says I havent done that level and have to do it again.

As about this level - it's all about your luck

Executive Chef
    Passed it again and this time clicked the "x" instead of the arrow to finally get it to count. Cleared the bomb, the potion, and the frozen blocks with the sideways zap and then it's a matter of luck.

Banned
    I'm having a hard time too, but we have to keep trying! We can do it!

Executive Chef
    I thought I had finally beat this level today after days of trying, only after I completed the level the game restarted and now I'm back on level 52!!! Not cool, the only reason I'm playing this game is because of an in game promotion from another game. Don't even want to play now for fear of this happening again, but only two levels left to beat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast