Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ready for more

Rhino Keeper
    Done with this island (thank goodness). The second half was much more fun for me than the first half!

For me it is impossible to clear level 173. I have tried during 2 weeks without success.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm at 178, so I know it's doable... Good luck!

Has anyone here beaten ALL the current levels yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Having a hard time with 185 and 186. For 185, I gave up and bought the bomb boost to complete it. May have to try the rainbow boost to beat 186.

Rhino Keeper
    Nevermind, I got past 186 finally, no boosts.

The new island (187-192) is really interesting!

I noticed a weird bug, though, where my score for level 180 wasn't recorded. So I passed it, but I have 0 stars somehow...

Rhino Keeper
    PHEW! Beat all the levels (192) so far. (Also went back and re-did 80 so it shows a score now.)

I enjoyed the light switch bubbles, except for the fact that it's hard to tell what color they are sometimes, especially between the light blue and the dark blue.

How do you get to the top of 168 with only 20 bubbles? The bubble blower rarely blows the colors I need to pop him and even when I ignore him and go to firecracker bubbles I runout of bubbles. Pls. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    You can't ignore the bubble blower; you really do have to get rid of him. But perhaps think of it as trying to reach the plus bubbles that he's blocking? Because that's how you advance through the level: try to get up to the top as fast as you can, but be sure to pop fireworks bubbles because they will sometimes pop plus bubbles for you. (Which also means the fewer normal bubbles around them, the more likely they are to burst plus bubbles.)

Rhino Keeper
    Phew! Done through Level 216. I quite enjoyed these last few islands.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123