Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Best source(s) of Skunkupines?

  1. #1

    Red face Best source(s) of Skunkupines?

    I have certain areas in my kingdom that I can count on to regularly supply me with Fangbeasts and Glimmer Trolls, but I have a really hard time getting Skunkupines or even Lovecupines which I need for rat tails. I know they should be in areas "nature" related but everything I setup gives me very poor results.

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,278
    Flowers, corn, tomato, wheat, sugar cane

  3. #3
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    539
    I get tons of them from sugar canes and you need tons of sugar canes.

  4. #4
    I just got a fangbeast (after many moons) that didn't drop any fur- does this HAPPEN?!

  5. #5
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    I just got a fangbeast (after many moons) that didn't drop any fur- does this HAPPEN?!
    Once in a blue moon, yes. Now I wishing for more trolls. I finish using all my troll horns.

  6. #6
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    you need tons of sugar canes.
    Just wondering how do you know that.

  7. #7
    I've found the further I progress through the game the more things change. Currently (level 30) about 75% of the time the fangbeast only drops bone and creep tooth. I'm usually limited out on those two items while I'm forever trying to get more furs.

  8. #8
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Just wondering how do you know that.
    If you are doing the desert adventure, you need a lot of sugar. And if you are doing delicious trade, you need sugar too. With each sugar worth 5 sugar canes, you will need to plant a lot of sugar canes. And sugar canes trigger the skunkupines a lot. I have 5 pink animals too and they trigger lovecupines a lot.

  9. #9
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    If you are doing the desert adventure, you need a lot of sugar. And if you are doing delicious trade, you need sugar too. With each sugar worth 5 sugar canes, you will need to plant a lot of sugar canes. And sugar canes trigger the skunkupines a lot. I have 5 pink animals too and they trigger lovecupines a lot.
    Right, so how do you know Putrlady is doing desert adventures or delicious trades?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Right, so how do you know Putrlady is doing desert adventures or delicious trades?
    I am doing desert adventures, etc however I was limited out on both sugar and sugar cane and haven't planted any for quite awhile. I've used a lot of the sugar, so am madly converting cane to sugar and have planted some new cane to see what happens. Thanks so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •