Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments /Theories- Part II

Host(ess)
    u lucky to have a diamond, by the way 1st try magic+air=peacock, trickster+air=cosmic

New Resident
    Got my first diamond with mindvolt/familiar on second try... Excluding red from combos gave me all the rare and super rare dragons i have, so i decided try these two and lucked out

Farm Supplier
    congrats pyolpit
    I just put virtue and diamond in the den and got 9 hour breeding time, fingers crossed for naga!

Rhino Keeper
    what is the combo to breed for stone dragon?

Farm Supplier
    I was trying to get kitsune and naga with virtue and Dino... trying for few time... now get 2 days and 26gold to finished... what would it be? Should it be Pegasus or dawntree...? I prefer Pegasus more... but if it be dawntree I'm isolated happy with it!!! Cause I didn't have both of it!!! Or anybody can tell me it maybe others dragon???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angel240309 View Post
    I was trying to get kitsune and naga with virtue and Dino... trying for few time... now get 2 days and 26gold to finished... what would it be? Should it be Pegasus or dawntree...? I prefer Pegasus more... but if it be dawntree I'm isolated happy with it!!! Cause I didn't have both of it!!! Or anybody can tell me it maybe others dragon???
    It's either Pegasus or Dawntree. Congrats!

trying to get the gold dragon on my other device, gold's a lot harder than infinity.
    my main account is not even have diamond -..-

Host(ess)
    Firestorm+Cosmic=??? 16hr

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rvjay View Post
    Firestorm+Cosmic=??? 16hr
    Saturn! congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Got my diamond few months ago with scarecrow and water. Got tired with firestorm/island and serpent/honeybee so I just throw whatever dragons that could combine the 4 colours. Anyone has suggestion for kite? I've been trying with virtue/lightning, virtue/topaz, virtue/fairytale, virtue/caesar, virtue/air, virtue/pumpkin, virtue /parakeet -__- I don't have flower so I tried with dragons that have green and yellow but among the countless fail I don't even get flower or any new dragon :/