Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments /Theories- Part II

I don't think he has a night yet. I'll check. Thanks for the info.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody had any Aurora fails while trying for Hunter, or vice versa? Can you tell me what combo you used? I want to try for both those at the same time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    Has anybody had any Aurora fails while trying for Hunter, or vice versa? Can you tell me what combo you used? I want to try for both those at the same time.
    I got Aurora with Night/Quetzal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I got Aurora with Night/Quetzal.
    Alas, TL removed Quetzal before I had my first Diamond. I didn't even have a shot. :/

Fashion Designer
    Can someone give me more tips to get Aether? Trying 14 days - used Water x Magic, Water x Coral, Magic x Water, thx for help

Host(ess)
    Need help breeding I have some sick dragons but I need diamond? Any suggestions.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Can someone give me more tips to get Aether? Trying 14 days - used Water x Magic, Water x Coral, Magic x Water, thx for help
    Try to get night dragon with water on left and magic on right side. Trust me i got to Aethers without trying to get it i got in twice in a row and at level 5 they give you 956 coins per hour. While i was trying to get night

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    Alas, TL removed Quetzal before I had my first Diamond. I didn't even have a shot. :/
    After I got Aurora using that combo I got some more with Night/Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    You're doing nothing wrong, Aether is a tough one to get for most. Do you have Diamond? If you do, use Night/Diamond... I got a lot of Aether trying to get Diamond. Or you can go for a Night hybrid, there is a chance to get it that way too. Obviously Purple/Blue isn't working for you so try and trick the breeding den.

Quote Originally Posted by absieh View Post
    Need help breeding I have some sick dragons but I need diamond? Any suggestions.
    Pick two dragons that you need, now make sure they both have 4 different elements... Say, Fairy and Mistmoth. Use Fruitful and Coral, keep using them until you get Fairy and Mistmoth and forget about Diamond. Hopefully you'll get it that that way, by going for other dragons it will make Diamond less frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    So we have this fairytale dragon that has the horrible same breeding time as a fruitful, these new stone dragon elements coming soon, plus dream leaving....I think TL is trying to drive us all crazy especially with not giving us a habitat increase.

Guess I'll focus on dream though since it is the one going bye-bye soon. I've tried light x water and ice cream x winter and both times got winter so maybe next will be ice cream x light/diamond?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    So we have this fairytale dragon that has the horrible same breeding time as a fruitful, these new stone dragon elements coming soon, plus dream leaving....I think TL is trying to drive us all crazy especially with not giving us a habitat increase.

Guess I'll focus on dream though since it is the one going bye-bye soon. I've tried light x water and ice cream x winter and both times got winter so maybe next will be ice cream x light/diamond?
    Same hours, but 10 hours isn't so bad like Night and DA or Firestorm and Helios lol

Btw FT dragons are limited too, it says on pop up but I don't think android know unless they check forum.