Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments /Theories- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys will go back to night/diamond . I've only ever gotten magic and night from this combo lol that's why I was trying out deep.

Rhino Keeper
    it's so difficult for me to breed a diamond. i have been trying for it for the past few days. am trying island with eagle now....hope it is a diamond, and the hours is 2 days. well, guess i have to keep my finger crossed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    it's so difficult for me to breed a diamond. i have been trying for it for the past few days. am trying island with eagle now....hope it is a diamond, and the hours is 2 days. well, guess i have to keep my finger crossed.
    Congrats!! You got Diamond or Infinity... How much gold to speed up? 40 is Infinity, and 44 is for Diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Congrats!! You got Diamond or Infinity... How much gold to speed up? 40 is Infinity, and 44 is for Diamond.
    Really? I got a Diamond? oooohh, I am sooooooooo happy. I finally managed one, oh so happy. It's 44 to speed up when i first breed them. It's 40 now after about 3 hours or so.

Banned
    Really? I got a Diamond? oooohh, I am sooooooooo happy. I finally managed one, oh so happy. It's 44 to speed up when i first breed them. It's 40 now after about 3 hours or so.
    Congrats! Now you can enjoy trying to get the Diamond hybrids... If you thought Diamond was tough, just wait until you try for those tough hybrids! Enjoy

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! sadly still no diamond for me, I have been trying for a little over 2 days (approx 120), the mask is proving a challenge too

Fashion Designer
    Hello :-) I wanted to breed super /forest to get honeybee/atlantis and maybe diamond but someone told me that I could also have magic/night and else.. does super split?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Hello :-) I wanted to breed super /forest to get honeybee/atlantis and maybe diamond but someone told me that I could also have magic/night and else.. does super split?
    No honeybee with that one sorry. But firework / forest could give honeybee.. does fireworks also split?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Really? You can't get Love, tusker, or laserlight with virtue virtue?!
    Oh yes you can. Virtue is red and white as well as pink in the den.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moosehay View Post
    Oh yes you can. Virtue is red and white as well as pink in the den.
    No, breeding two splitters has changed now. You can only get the pures that make up the dragon, or the dragon itself. I found out with Mythic/Mythic.