Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments /Theories- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    True story...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    LOL

at first you're super excited and then you're like OMG not again......
    Titan and Virtue are the true form titanic virtual pain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    i will try that! what colums did you have them in? i finally have my cosmic habitat now i'm trying to breed him i'm on my second try i'm glad it's only an 8 hour fail time but i really wish it was a little different from genie and peacock so you know what you have lol!
    I put epic athlete in left and epic fruitful in right but im not sure it matters anymore with the new rules. I finally got my cosmic too! Named him Comet lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    I put epic athlete in left and epic fruitful in right but im not sure it matters anymore with the new rules. I finally got my cosmic too! Named him Comet lol
    why did i ever think it would be easy to get a cosmic! hahah 8 tries all genie

Diamond+diamond(or infinity), what will be? 3 colors like mirage, will it be? Medusa? Pink or black groups? Any 1 or 2 colors? Who can make a summary? Another, when the combo contains black, pink, cosmic, mythic, equals 2 colors or not? E.g. Black+pink=4 colors and got chance to diamond? Thank u

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    why did i ever think it would be easy to get a cosmic! hahah 8 tries all genie
    I think it was actually my 7th try that I got him so guess I was a lil lucky...just think positive thoughts!! ;D lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chwkiwi View Post
    Diamond+diamond(or infinity), what will be? 3 colors like mirage, will it be? Medusa? Pink or black groups? Any 1 or 2 colors? Who can make a summary? Another, when the combo contains black, pink, cosmic, mythic, equals 2 colors or not? E.g. Black+pink=4 colors and got chance to diamond? Thank u
    Wow. this post is really confusing me. First of all do not try to breed your infinity with anything. all you will get (if its even possible) is fire. Infinity is no longer a parent. Diamond and Diamond will give you single color dragons. The 6 basics plus night, cosmic, saturn, atlas, mythic, dawn tree, naga, peacock, eclipse and diamond.

To get diamond, best to read the diamond thread for combos. The rest of your post is lost on me.

night + air while trying for bat and I get another mist /o\

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    I think it was actually my 7th try that I got him so guess I was a lil lucky...just think positive thoughts!! ;D lol
    i got a cosmic and i didn't even realize it! the image of my egg is always the last one on the nest for a couple minutes after the new one is on it. i saw another genie egg and just thought that was it but no 3 hours later i check back in and its a cosmic! thats awesome. i need some wins now how do i get the eclipse and saturn. oh do you think epic matters? i have a baby athletic that i just evolved to 4 my fruitfull is epic i wonder if it will make a difference?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    night + air while trying for bat and I get another mist /o\
    good luck! if anything yellow even looks at my night while it's in the den i get a mist! lol i really want a bat but i have learned to keep the 2 colors far from each other i tried for a month straight with no luck