Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments /Theories- Part II

Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    good luck! if anything yellow even looks at my night while it's in the den i get a mist! lol i really want a bat but i have learned to keep the 2 colors far from each other i tried for a month straight with no luck
    that's what I'm finding too.....yellow anything and you get a fail whether it's mist or firestorm.

driving me batty (no pun intended lol).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    that's what I'm finding too.....yellow anything and you get a fail whether it's mist or firestorm.

driving me batty (no pun intended lol).
    haha i know, the black dragons were really the only ones i wanted! when i saw them i thought i am going to make an island with only those dragons! man how wrong could i be lol

Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    haha i know, the black dragons were really the only ones i wanted! when i saw them i thought i am going to make an island with only those dragons! man how wrong could i be lol
    so far the only black dragon I have is night and that was by accident. I haven't been able to get anything else because he always splits into purple (gives me a magic) or blue (gives me mist).

I'm actually on the verge of quitting this game because I'm so over getting the same dragons time after time. I just got mist again so I sped it up....put in charm and mist because I read someone got a diamond from that pair and got another 14 hour fail so it's either another mist or another eagle.....

I've dumped so much money into this game for gold and I feel like the longer I play the more of a sucker I feel like.

I sped up both the egg and the den and it was another mist.

I AM DONE.

Except fire and infinity, crusader + diamond may get a diamond? Someone success to?

Banned
    So you can get Infinity from Diamond + Crusader?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chwkiwi View Post
    Except fire and infinity, crusader + diamond may get a diamond? Someone success to?
    Crusader and diamond should not give you a diamond. Infinity yes. Diamond no.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    So you can get Infinity from Diamond + Crusader?
    Yes. See infinity thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I sped up both the egg and the den and it was another mist.

I AM DONE.
    i'm sorry, i'm in the same boat. i hate the mist dragons! please TL fix the color splitting!

Please can someone help me.no matter which two dragons I put in the breeding den or how many times I repeat this process I never get a 3 colour dragon or any ultra rares.I feel like this game really favours some players at random and I am fed up with island/mist/firestorm/magic fails.any successful new combos would be appreciated.please feel free to add me and see all my common dragons :-)