Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments /Theories- Part II

Host(ess)
    I have been trying to breed unicorn dragon for about a month now using diamond and virtue. I've been using naga here recently too. Just wondering what combinations that other people had some luck with in getting unicorn.

Trying for eclipse and saturn atm.
    Breeding cosmic and cosmic

I have been trying to breed a hunter dragon mostly with night and forest. Once I did try with night and fruitful and I got another mindvolt. This time I got a 16 hour breeding time. Can it be either Serpent or Aeither or only serpent? Dosnt really matter because I don't have either of these two.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesGirl87 View Post
    I have been trying to breed a hunter dragon mostly with night and forest. Once I did try with night and fruitful and I got another mindvolt. This time I got a 16 hour breeding time. Can it be either Serpent or Aeither or only serpent? Dosnt really matter because I don't have either of these two.
    It can be Aether and Serpent

Host(ess)
    I just bred an aurora and an eagle. I got 2 days and 32 gold. Could that be the diamond? Idk what other 2 day dragons I could get with those colors. Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    It can be Aether and Serpent
    Thanks and those are both rare dragons right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xpinkiepiex2 View Post
    I just bred an aurora and an eagle. I got 2 days and 32 gold. Could that be the diamond? Idk what other 2 day dragons I could get with those colors. Ty!
    Titan, red and purple 32 hours. Diamond is 44 hrs, they'll say 2 days, but you have to look at the # of golds to speed up

so irritated with the way the night splits every single time and gives me a wizard or mindvolt....I put it in with an illusion and got a 22 hour fail. DRIVING ME INSANE!!

oh and I just got my 4th or 5th luck dragon..... so annoying.

Well i got a diamond with the combination of life and mist

New Resident
    Is there a kink in the breeding system? Breeding diamond/night and I am only getting water (for the last five attempts straight, iif not more). Boosted breeding gave the same result of water at least four times in a row.