Page 6 of 369 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Host(ess)

Battle Arena gone

I had the battle arena, fought one battle, bought the healing spring and now they are gone! What happened?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Not on my main device, but I did get it on my back up game on my Ipad. I was so excited, I forget to get pictures.. LOL.. Looks like you can do battle every 6 hours.(Unless you use gold)
    I posted some pictures on the other thread you closed if you want to add them here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I posted some pictures on the other thread you closed if you want to add them here.
    Haha, nevermind you beat me to it. :P

Fashion Designer
    I am so disappointed. Have they finished testing on the outpost? Why not? Or have they and it's only for select players?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all, we're turning the release off for a bit to address the issues that have come up here. I'll update when we have more info.

Quote Originally Posted by cajowa View Post
    I had the battle arena, fought one battle, bought the healing spring and now they are gone! What happened?
    Same thing happened to me I did 2 battles then I had to wait one hour for another battle then 5 minutes later it was gone

Banned
    My id is to the left here. While youre typing around with your computer, put my name In for the tests.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    My id is to the left here. While youre typing around with your computer, put my name In for the tests.
    I was thinking the same thing Maybe they can add a few more of us to the testing group...pretty please with sugar on top, whip cream and a cherry!!

New Resident
    I dont have it Is this normal ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Battle Arena is currently in the Caretaker workshop so we can look into a couple of things. There's nothing you need to do on your end. We appreciate everyone's patience!
    So I could still have this? I got a pop up but nothing happened before, is it because there are some problems?

Page 6 of 369 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast