Page 363 of 369 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJelly77 View Post
    I need help beating kite lol any advice?
    I beat it with Epic Lotus B++B
    Use a black element if you don't have the Lotus.

where is the battle list? It helps me a lot to fight in the arena.

Fashion Designer
    I do believe the battle list in on the first page of this thread.

Any suggestions against a Firestorm (12)? I've tried so many dragons, lost more times than I did in the tournament! Gotta get past it to get my Venetian masks....
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Never one, finally defeated the firestorm with a baby air (2nd try with baby).
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

The battle list not working anymore.

Anyone knows is Cornucopia dragon good for battle arena? Mine is lvl 6 and i'm not sure if i should evolve it to epic form (i think his epic form is really ugly)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiki View Post
    Anyone knows is Cornucopia dragon good for battle arena? Mine is lvl 6 and i'm not sure if i should evolve it to epic form (i think his epic form is really ugly)

He is a green/yellow rare dragon. For the battle arena you would do better using food to evolve a super rare dragon, particularly in colours that you don't have in epic form.

What super rare dragons do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    He is a green/yellow rare dragon. For the battle arena you would do better using food to evolve a super rare dragon, particularly in colours that you don't have in epic form.

What super rare dragons do you have?
    I have Atlantis (this one is really good for battles!), honeybee, landworm in epic form. And mistmoth, clockwork, planet, lightning, night elf on levels 6-8. Do you have any ideas about evolving any of this dragons to epic form? Really tired of loosing all tournaments )))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiki View Post
    I have Atlantis (this one is really good for battles!), honeybee, landworm in epic form. And mistmoth, clockwork, planet, lightning, night elf on levels 6-8. Do you have any ideas about evolving any of this dragons to epic form? Really tired of loosing all tournaments )))

I would evolve Mistmoth blue/purple good for attacking white dragons, Night Elf which is black good for attacking pink, yellow, fairytale, gemstone and Lightning which is pink/yellow and good for attacking yellow, red, mythic, blue, gold and Clockwork which is red/yellow good for attacking green.

You could also evolve Planet but I find that colour combination is not needed so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I would evolve Mistmoth blue/purple good for attacking white dragons, Night Elf which is black good for attacking pink, yellow, fairytale, gemstone and Lightning which is pink/yellow and good for attacking yellow, red, mythic, blue, gold and Clockwork which is red/yellow good for attacking green.

You could also evolve Planet but I find that colour combination is not needed so much.
    Thanks!!! Now it's clear. And what do you think about Egypt dragons?