Page 260 of 369 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone suggest how to defeat a 14 Naga? I've tried all the chart suggestions and can't beat it.

Executive Chef
    Tell me how to defeat Crusader! He's taken out my justice, mistmoth, lotus, and mindvolt! Most of my best dragons are exhausted and I have no diamond hybrids so there's probably no chance of getting the yin yang now, but I'm going to keep trying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjsteve View Post
    Did you read my reply? I ended up beating it.
    Ah good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Tell me how to defeat Crusader! He's taken out my justice, mistmoth, lotus, and mindvolt! Most of my best dragons are exhausted and I have no diamond hybrids so there's probably no chance of getting the yin yang now, but I'm going to keep trying!
    I had to use gold to beat it, unfortunately.

Executive Chef
    Sorry I beat Crusader with a Diamond in my third attempt.
    MMM

Executive Chef
    I used gold only for DA and Hellios
    Both Diamond Breeds for which I did not have a good healty Diamond Breed to fight.
    A Dream would have done it.

Fashion Designer
    I remembered when I beat mask lvl9 on the tournament I used Pegasus lvl 9, now that my tournament is over I just had to battle with mask lvl 10 and I used Pegasus lvl 9 but I was defeated. After that I beat him with big bad lvl 10. Is there any different battling dragons on tournament or regular battle arena?

I'm still collecting leviathan pearls

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    I remembered when I beat mask lvl9 on the tournament I used Pegasus lvl 9, now that my tournament is over I just had to battle with mask lvl 10 and I used Pegasus lvl 9 but I was defeated. After that I beat him with big bad lvl 10. Is there any different battling dragons on tournament or regular battle arena?

I'm still collecting leviathan pearls
    Sometimes the results are erratic. The same Dragon can sometimes win and lose and win again. a BMM and MMM results can also vary.
    My passion 10 lost to a passion 8 too. I guess when results are not 80% certain there is more fun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Sometimes the results are erratic. The same Dragon can sometimes win and lose and win again. a BMM and MMM results can also vary.
    My passion 10 lost to a passion 8 too. I guess when results are not 80% certain there is more fun.
    Thanks, and agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Still only got 9 (or 8, or 7, can0t remember exactly) Leviathan Pearls! I've still got 90 Leviathan Pearls to go!