Page 247 of 369 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Executive Chef
    The Battle Arena has a new game, test for some.
    Win 30 fights to get another Dragon.
    Fight starts with a low level Fire Dragon, then a Water Dragon.
    There is a separate thread for it too.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-RELEASE/page5

Had a bit of trouble defeating Super[13]. Couldn't find it on the thread so I went for the instruction posted for Super[14] i.e. <-- Scorpion[10](BMM).

It not only works, you don't even need two magic spells. The first bash brings its health down to red level. You can finish it off with a second bash or magic.

Super[13] <-- Scorpion[10](BB/M)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    someone used a Landworm to defeat a Coral

I battled a Hunter which defeated my Coral.
    i had tried both those before and lost. anyhow, i just deleted the game... so tired after countless losses, and getting 22 magics in a row in breeding (ouch! yes i counted). i think it was seeing that last 20 h clock show up in the breeding den that was the last straw... i wish i could give away all my dragons since i have all the old seasonal LEs, but of course no. thanks for your suggestions though! hope you get all 99 pearls soon!

Still stuck on diamond level 13....
    I tried aether, athletic, treasure, ruby, fairy already.
    Anyone pls help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    i had tried both those before and lost. anyhow, i just deleted the game... so tired after countless losses, and getting 22 magics in a row in breeding (ouch! yes i counted). i think it was seeing that last 20 h clock show up in the breeding den that was the last straw... i wish i could give away all my dragons since i have all the old seasonal LEs, but of course no. thanks for your suggestions though! hope you get all 99 pearls soon!
    There was a glithch which was cleared. I got about 10 Boos.
    They will keep improving the game. I just lost my lightning 10 to a Mythic 4. I do not have a Fairy Tale but will try to breed one for the future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gingzie View Post
    Still stuck on diamond level 13....
    I tried aether, athletic, treasure, ruby, fairy already.
    Anyone pls help
    Tried a Mercury , not many have it though. Another Diamond Breed could be useful.

Atlantis 10 beat a Diamond 14 (M)
    Planet 10 bt a Diamond 10 (BMB)

Executive Chef
    Even a Fairy has beaten a Diamond ! Wow , it is crazy. Maybe the programmer has made some changes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Let me add my latest wins

Opponent, Lvl <- Defeated by, Lvl (attacks)
    Easter, 6 <- Diamond, 6 (BB) First strike makes 95% damage
    Scarecrow, 5 <- Diamond, 6 (BB) First strike makes 95% damage
    Forestfire, 5 <- Mindvolt, 6 (MM) Magic is very effective attack
    Black Swan, 5 <- Diamond, 6 (BMM) M was more effective
    Quarz, 6 <- Diamond, 6 (BMB) Second Bash was more successful than first one and Magic
    Passion, 4 <- Magic, 6 (BB)
    Passion was a very strong opponent, it defeated my Diamond 6, Life 10, Genie 6, Magic 6 (MBB)
    Saturn, 6 <- Forestfire, 8 (MB) Bash is very effective
    Virtue, 4 <- Diamond, 6 (BMM)
    Water, 5 <- Diamond, 6 (BMM) M was more effective
    Stone, 5 <- Fire, 10 (MB) B was more effective
    Winter, 4 <- Diamond, 6 (BMM) it was a very hard battle
    Kitsune, 5 <- Diamond, 6 (MB) B was more effective
    Familiar, 5 <- Diamond, 6 (BB) B was more effective
    Several Diamond wins

Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    stuck on coral lvl 13, i've beat it twice before with honeybee, now I just can't beat it. even tried leveling up to level 10, was 6 previously, and it did even LESS damage than when it was at level 6. I've tried forestfire, easter, diamond, infinity, and all lost... i then tried my honeybee level 10 again after healing it, then it did a different amount of damage this time (still lost though...). Can anyone enlighten me? none of the past results on the spreadsheet work for me now, and i refuse to spend gold on the ultimate attack (saving it for speed breeding only). so, should I just go down my dragon list and try every single one of them? any suggestions would be welcome...
    I have been having the same problem... Posted about this a couple of days ago. Same thing happening with a small drop in energy followed by a slightly bigger one and I finish with a small amount of energy in the red zone before I get defeated. I follow the suggestions here on the so-called stronger dragons, most of which don't work, until finally I just seem to get lucky. I was stuck on serpent, then I had a quick win against something else, now I am back to the same pattern of defeat with a mist dragon...

Seems to me this is all just luck now, no pattern to the losses or wins, the same dragon will lose and then suddenly win, or different dragons lose in exactly the same pattern no matter what type of attack I use, and then eventually one will win.

I notice as well that this has only been happening since the bug where I had the same dragon over and over. I could defeat that one easily... And before the bug I had a success rate of about 50/50. Now I have to battle multiple times until I win.

And I used to have to wait 2 hours between battles and now it is just 1 hour. No point in doing more battles because I can't heal them quick enough!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally after 10 dragons went to the spa fairy (10) beat mask (14). That mask dragon isn't only hard to get but also hard to beat -__-