Page 13 of 369 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Fashion Designer
    I'm sort of happy I didn't get this feature... yet.
    I want to see the ***** sheet so I know which dragons are best to use against certain elements.

Ive got it tto. But its still a bit derpy. I cannot build the healing spring, even when I have two defeated dragons (they suck, they're all going to karate lessons starting now). But its a cool feat. Bit Pokemon, but cool...

New Resident
    Come on already��I've had the Spining wheel yeah�� no breeding boost, no anything getting real Fed up. Have nbr that have had every Beta test��glad for them but enough already

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    thank you TL for picking me for this one Already battled and won twice. I am rather looking forward to seeing if there is a method to picking the best dragon to battle or if it is just random!!

I am curious as to whether the fact that both my opponents were higher than level 10 means that in the future we will also be able to increase our dragons beyond that level?
    What dragons did you use to win? congrats!

Battled a Level 13 Crusader with my puny Super dragon and of course I lost. Lol.
    It costs 4000 for me to enter the battle.

My Level 10 Landworm and Fairy got whomped, but I have won with level 10 Mermaid and Eagle. I haven't discerned a pattern yet, but some are clearly better at magic than they are at bash and vice versa, unless that too depends on what is being battled.

Rhino Keeper
    my level 10 planet vs level 7 hypnotic & my level 4 peacock vs level 10 mindvolt
    won with both

Everything I have battled has been level 13 or 14. Interesting.

Does the level and rarity matter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iscoffy View Post
    My Level 10 Landworm and Fairy got whomped, but I have won with level 10 Mermaid and Eagle. I haven't discerned a pattern yet, but some are clearly better at magic than they are at bash and vice versa, unless that too depends on what is being battled.
    Super was better at bashing. His magic was just blowing bubbles at his Crusader opponent. Lol
    I'm glad I can use even Level 1 dragons.
    And Infinity is on the list too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cherryblossom View Post
    Does the level and rarity matter?
    Read post #1