Page 102 of 369 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Banned
    I just completed my 99th battle! Most of my dragons are dead but the war is over lol I guess now all I can do is heal them... It's going to take a long time!!

Quote Originally Posted by bitealot View Post
    1st time in a while i am not in a test. oh well seams to be mostly for those who can buy gold. so just a waste
    I have not used any of my gold on battle arena, why would you think that you must use gold? You don't have to..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I just completed my 99th battle! Most of my dragons are dead but the war is over lol I guess now all I can do is heal them... It's going to take a long time!!

I have not used any of my gold on battle arena, why would you think that you must use gold? You don't have to..
    Imagine...World War III with 99 dragon battles. Let's see who wins-DragonTan1 or Computer opponent!

Rhino Keeper
    I beat a level 14 Moon dragon with a level 10 Athletic, Bash and then Magic. Didn't see it in the topic here so I thought I'd share.

I just completed my 99th battle! Most of my dragons are dead but the war is over lol I guess now all I can do is heal them... It's going to take a long time..
    Way to go Dragontan1.. Did u meet some opponents twice or more? Will u be crafting ur levi dragon soon? Btw, enjoy healing them, i hate this process, it takes forever

Executive Chef

Congratulations. I still have about 50 more to win. No rush though.

Your poor little soldiers. You worked them hard this weekend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Imagine...World War III with 99 dragon battles. Let's see who wins-DragonTan1 or Computer opponent!
    That was WW III (((:0

Quote Originally Posted by mimiduong View Post
    Way to go Dragontan1.. Did u meet some opponents twice or more? Will u be crafting ur levi dragon soon? Btw, enjoy healing them, i hate this process, it takes forever
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Congratulations. I still have about 50 more to win. No rush though.

Your poor little soldiers. You worked them hard this weekend.
    Thanks, I did fight some more than once.

Yeah no rush, but I only had 1 hour wait win or lose and with everyone sharing their information made things a lot easier.

My lvl 7 Peacock lost to lvl 14 Tusker with B-M-M. After his 12 hr healing bath, I leveled him up to lvl 8 and he won with B-M. I would love to be on the 1 hour plan! :-)

Banned
    77/114 need healing! 77 x 6 hours is going to take a while.

I think they need to look at that, and make battle every hour win/lose for everybody because it was fun to only wait an hour... Waiting 6 hours is boring!

I'm seeing quite a few people with the dragon, hopefully testing will be over soon so others can enjoy this great feature. I really have enjoyed it, but the only thing that needs fixing/improved are the hours to wait to battle again and the healing pool hours.

Cost of gold is a bit too much to heal, but I doubt I would use gold anyway even if it was 1:1

Executive Chef
    My epic ruby defeated level 14 amethyst BMM.

Executive Chef
    and my Epic Mirage beat level 14 Parakeet with BB