Page 78 of 369 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    True, like I said before I have no idea what is going on but I beat a dragon and when it came up again I used the same dragon that beat it and lost, didn't stand a chance lol

Do you know what element is stronger/weaker against the others etc. That would help if we could figure out if blue beats red and red beats green.
    Still working this out... With more then one color for each dragon it is tougher.

White/Red almost always seems to win against Green/Yellow (I usually use magic) . When I say White I am talking "light/pearl" since I have no diamond dragons.
    White/Red also seems to have a clear advantage over anything containing Mythic as I've beaten all Mythic and Mythic hybrids I've faced with a single magic attack using Laserlight.

However, having said that, it seems that a lot of the other players have reported having similar success with Crusader(diamond/Red) as well.

In straight up single colors, even though I haven't had many of these battles,

red seems to beat green,
    red seems to beat pink,
    black seems to beat pink

Am still looking through others results to see if I can find clear trends even though it is harder because sometimes the full details of the battles(both wins and losses) including which hit caused more damage during the wins aren't provided.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't see much on the cosmic element dragons. I just battled a level 10 Eclipse.

My Crusader dragon won with a single BASH. Beat him so bad, the Eclipse dragon graphic never even bothered to load

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the diamond was indestructible yet got beaten by the clown level 13 haha any suggestions??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    Still working this out... With more then one color for each dragon it is tougher.

White/Red almost always seems to win against Green/Yellow (I usually use magic) . When I say White I am talking "light/pearl" since I have no diamond dragons.
    White/Red also seems to have a clear advantage over anything containing Mythic as I've beaten all Mythic and Mythic hybrids I've faced with a single magic attack using Laserlight.

However, having said that, it seems that a lot of the other players have reported having similar success with Crusader(diamond/Red) as well.

In straight up single colors, even though I haven't had many of these battles,

red seems to beat green,
    red seems to beat pink,
    black seems to beat pink

Am still looking through others results to see if I can find clear trends even though it is harder because sometimes the full details of the battles(both wins and losses) including which hit caused more damage during the wins aren't provided.
    Thanks for this, I've been reading the thread to try and catch up. I appreciate it.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone figured out what beats white? I have an ice cream that won't go down. Tried landworm but lost. I wonder if another white will take him out. He is level 13.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Has anyone figured out what beats white? I have an ice cream that won't go down. Tried landworm but lost. I wonder if another white will take him out. He is level 13.
    I think pink beats white, but another time Virtue got beat by another light hybrid. I'm trying to beat Kite! Last time Mercury beat it but it won today, and it also beat Rose... Not sure what to try next? Maybe a Fire hybrid like suggested by netwiz.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Try Parakeet or Dream.

Rhino Keeper
    I think pink beats white, but another time Virtue got beat by another light hybrid. I'm trying to beat Kite! Last time Mercury beat it but it won today, and it also beat Rose... Not sure what to try next? Maybe a Fire hybrid like suggested by netwiz.
    For Kite try bashing with a Pumpkin if you have one. Easter or Scorpion might also work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    For Kite try bashing with a Pumpkin if you have one. Easter or Scorpion might also work.
    Thanks, I used Firestorm level 9 and it took 3 bash attacks to beat level 14 Kite. Strange how Mercury couldn't beat it again, maybe the levels do batter.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, I used Firestorm level 9 and it took 3 bash attacks to beat level 14 Kite. Strange how Mercury couldn't beat it again, maybe the levels do batter.
    Batter up!!!! Lol. I think levels do matter in a way but the competitor dragons seem to strengthen each time they come around and our dragons don't (as much). So battling the same dragons won't necessarily give you the same results.

I wish there was a way to test this but unless the same dragons come up it would be hard to keep track of strength development.

I also think its strange that dragons with the same elements, same magic and same level have different outcomes battling the same dragon. I guess rarity steps in and takes over at that point. But my fruitful beat another dragon when my fairy failed.