Page 307 of 369 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Wow. It's eerily quiet on this thread.
    Must be PTSD - Post Tournament Stress Disorder!
    Nobody's sharing regular battles? I've won 25 Leviathan pearls since my Phoenix tournament ended a few days ago. Battle on, people!
    Oh I plan to battle again. Just want to heal my wounded warriors first.. I need a few more pearls for a second leviathan dragon. And, I will consider this the practice field for my babies. They need all the experience they can get. This battles are brutal on them. The poor little things.

Host(ess)

Dragon Not Listed Beat Planet

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I never get picked for anything fun! Boo!

Edit- KP- Thanks Baraze for letting me jump on your post!!

Battle Goals here

Pictures compliments of knj00:

OR

I didn't see it listed anywhere so I figured I would post it because this high level Planet Dragon took out 6 of my dragons before I finally tried Mindvolt (honestly I picked him as a last resort and he destroyed the Planet Dragon)- My Level 6 Mindvolt Dragon took out a Level 12 Planet Dragon easily. About 90% damage with a Magic Hit and either Bash or Magic would have taken him the rest of the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMomOfFive View Post
    I didn't see it listed anywhere so I figured I would post it because this high level Planet Dragon took out 6 of my dragons before I finally tried Mindvolt (honestly I picked him as a last resort and he destroyed the Planet Dragon)- My Level 6 Mindvolt Dragon took out a Level 12 Planet Dragon easily. About 90% damage with a Magic Hit and either Bash or Magic would have taken him the rest of the way out.
    I must say, I just discovered that Air dragon is a really good fighter. Here is a list of my best fighters:
    -Magic dragon
    -Fairy dragon
    -Air dragon
    -Fire dragon
    -Fruitful dragon

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I have like 80 pearls from the tournament. I crafted leviathan after only three or four battles (well, i had to complain that my game was stuck ans i was not receiving my 99th pearl, but they fixed it).
    Buut I don't feel like i wanna battle again anytime soon, after the reset. and i still have 22 dragons to heal...
    Huh??? The tournament only awarded 52 pearls. Maybe your "80 pearls from the tournament" includes 28 you earned BEFORE the tournament? That still doesn't explain how you "crafted Leviathan after only three or four [more] battles," because you would have needed 19 more pearls to make 99. There's something you're leaving out.

My storage refuses to hold more than 99 pearls, so if I don't craft promptly, I lose pearls. I'm now crafting my fifth Leviathan.
    Man, I'm always, ALWAYS battling. I think I win about 7 out of 10 battles a day, based on two and a half months in the arena. The gladiators of Aetherlands don't take post-season breaks. Dragons exhausted? Meh. We've got lots of other dragons. As long as those fireworks are shooting out of the arena, we're going in!

Banned
    Huh??? The tournament only awarded 52 pearls. Maybe your "80 pearls from the tournament" includes 28 you earned BEFORE the tournament? That still doesn't explain how you "crafted Leviathan after only three or four [more] battles," because you would have needed 19 more pearls to make 99. There's something you're leaving out.

My storage refuses to hold more than 99 pearls, so if I don't craft promptly, I lose pearls. I'm now crafting my fifth Leviathan.
    Man, I'm always, ALWAYS battling. I think I win about 7 out of 10 battles a day, based on two and a half months in the arena. The gladiators of Aetherlands don't take post-season breaks. Dragons exhausted? Meh. We've got lots of other dragons. As long as those fireworks are shooting out of the arena, we're going in!

Dudette, you're insane! And here I am miffed that I had to heal 13 dragons from the Phoenix battle.

Any word yet on the relative strengths and weaknesses of the Tropic element in battle?

Executive Chef
    Nope, the ones I had from before the tournament were about 80 as well. 86 i believe.
    Remember I had to repeat the tournament, it reset me on level 27... Against helios. Well, at least I earned the gold all over again, too. Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Dudette, you're insane! And here I am miffed that I had to heal 13 dragons from the Phoenix battle.
    After I got Pheonix...I have about 18 dragons to heal...The last dragon finished healing was today! O.o

Beat level 12 abominable dragon with level 10 Fruitful! BM

Anyone have tips on how to defeat a Level 13 Blizzard?? I only need 7 more Leviathan Pearls!! I've lost with Fire, Firestorm, White, Aether, Planet and Serpent.