Page 54 of 369 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aglararanna View Post
    Why is my healing time 12 hours and 30 gold? Everyone else healing time is 6 hours.
    I pay 5000 coins per battle, some players pay 4000 coins.
    Sames reason its only available to some players Only and not all .Because you are a beta tester.... They test different prices for different players ... To see which one works better and at a better rate... They don't want users to finish and get the 99 for the drsgon too fast

Quote Originally Posted by N13L5R View Post
    Life dragon lvl 10 one magic attack
    That's weird. My Lvl 10 Life Dragon did not defeat the Passion Dragon. My Lvl 10 Firework Dragon did though.

Yep....would love to have this on my island... and of course the testing will take forever and I'll probably finally get it in my game the day I quit DS lol

Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    Thank you for turning the arena back on however why when you take it my healing is at 6 and when it's on it goes to 12 hours I won't be able to play for days I have 9 pic dragons down for healing. Thank you. Does anyone else have this problem ????
    Yes, I still have this problem 12 hours (30gold).

Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    Thank you for turning the arena back on however why when you take it my healing is at 6 and when it's on it goes to 12 hours I won't be able to play for days I have 9 pic dragons down for healing. Thank you. Does anyone else have this problem ????
    I still have same problem, my healing went to 12 hours (30 gold).

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post
    Sames reason its only available to some players Only and not all .Because you are a beta tester.... They test different prices for different players ... To see which one works better and at a better rate... They don't want users to finish and get the 99 for the drsgon too fast
    I don't want to be stuck with having to pay more than other players, as it always seem to be my case!!! ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aglararanna View Post
    Why is my healing time 12 hours and 30 gold? Everyone else healing time is 6 hours.
    I pay 5000 coins per battle, some players pay 4000 coins.
    mine is the same as yours - 12 hours healing (not sure what the gold is but it is alot) and 5000 per battle.

Executive Chef
    I would also add that I have to wait 6 hours between battles, regardless of whether I win or lose.

I have it and it is amazing! It makes an astronomically super improvement to dragon story. I think every island should get it!!
    My storm 8 ID is fishquinn

12 hour heal time pretty much stalls the whole idea of the arena. It doesn't work when you can battle every 6 hours. And making it 12 and 12 is too long. The long heal time takes your dragons out of other elements of the game, and makes the game less attractive. And the high gold prices to speed up healing are too much. Won't pay them, and consequently will play the arena less to keep my dragons in play for the rest of the game. With dragons that I don't have constantly being retired, I need to keep my breeding options open.

Ideally the arena would work best at three hours between battles and three hours to heal, or at most 4 hours for both. I lose way many more battles than win, so I wouldn't get to 99 pearls that quickly. I started with much better hours last week and then settled at the 6/12 combo. Don't like it.