Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Leviathan dragon!- Removed

Rhino Keeper
    So we should use up our Pearls before its gone?

Rhino Keeper
    Nice. I love it when you remove dragons I never had a chance to reasonably obtain (Android). This is one of my favorite dragons, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    sunkalito- If you nests are full and you craft it, the egg will go into your storage.
    Doesn't the egg just stay in crafting building until your nest is open?

Rhino Keeper
    Glad I finally got up to 99 and my Levi egg is currently hatching. Just in time and I can start building up for the gladiator dragon. Not been battling for a couple of days since I crafted Levi as no point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyh30 View Post
    i sure hope not! if i can't place it in storage then I should never have crafted it, because I might have to get rid of it eventually :0

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyh30 View Post
    Yes. I had my nests full when my second leviathan was ready in the crafting building and I could not get it to storage. It just stayed in the building until a nest opened up. I kept getting the caution "check nests" or whatever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    I'm afraid I can't hold a candle to such a wise wizard. His beard is too impressive.

That wouldn't make breeding Gemstone Dragon types quite as fun, now would it? ;D
    That's your idea of fun? Lol island is not fun

Rhino Keeper
    Where is this saying this is limited? Or is this just a guess?why make a thread saying its limited if it hasn't already happened? Makes no sense!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Where is this saying this is limited? Or is this just a guess?why make a thread saying its limited if it hasn't already happened? Makes no sense!
    Makes sense because:
    a) there is a timer on the leviathan goal (so it's not a guess)
    b) people should be prepared and be notified in as much advance as possible when a dragon has become limited (meaning it will become unattainable), so they have time to scramble in panic for more days , trying to get it xD

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    I'm afraid I can't hold a candle to such a wise wizard. His beard is too impressive.

That wouldn't make breeding Gemstone Dragon types quite as fun, now would it? ;D
    well, you don't need a beard... you have mane, and because you're a pony it's all colorful and cute, I mean awesome!

P.S.: you have a mean sense of humor!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks i couldn't see where it was limited and had got a bit upset as I only need 18 more pearls and thought there was a timer I couldn't see.

Thanks for telling me that the goal had a limited time. I will now scramble thanks again!