Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to my horchata?!?

What happened to my horchata?!?

I'm working on the goal where I have to make ten horchatas and I go back into the game and the drink spoiled in record time I was only no more than 20 minutes late I only have one machine right now so it a little annoying . Anyone else have this happen?

Edit -KP- 5-3-2013= This has been fixed

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Hey everyone,

The Horchata drink recipe should now have a mixing time of 1 hour and will spoil after 2.5 hours. Please let us know if there are any other issues with the new content. Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-03-13 at 04:59 AM.

Host(ess)
    Yes, i've finished 3 horchatas, was only able to retrieve one, the other two spoiled in no time. No idea what's going on.

Host(ess)
    I got a notification that mine had cooked too long and was about to spoil. When I went in to serve it it still had 8 min left to cook...

Executive Chef
    Same here. My first horchata spoiled more quickly than the two hours waiting time that it should have had. I was able to serve my second one after a message saying it was about to burn very shortly after it was finished. Usually the first message says that the item is ready and it waits until the time ticks down near spoilage to give that message instead.

Same thing happened to me!!!!! Mine spoiled immediately after ready and I missed by a few minutes getting to it. I can't sit and just watch the clock all day. I have some real work to do also. Haha

So much for them making goals easier this one is gonna take twice as long I can't sit and wait that's madness!

Rhino Keeper
    Mine spoiled in less than 4 minutes. I think there is a problem with this appliance. I already posted in the bugs/feedback thread but no one with TL has responded.

Mine also spoiled in less than two hours. I think it was more like an hour. Something is definitely wrong.

Farm Supplier
    Same problem as df454 but none of them got spoiled.

Rhino Keeper
    This is really annoying...it spoils so quick..now i gotta keep an eye on it xD >_>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast