Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a bit frustrated....

Host(ess)

Unhappy Getting a bit frustrated....

When I finish plowing and replanting and then close out the game and come back hours later it's only showing a portion of the fields plowed and only a portion of them seeded. Almost everytime I come back I have to replow and replant again. It's like my game isn't being saved when I close it out.

I'm on an Android and I currently have the Mother's Day version, but this has been happening for weeks before the MD version came out. :/

New Resident
    I'm not sure if this would affect your game and the level you're on, but you could try deleting the game off your phone, and re-downloading it. I had a game on my iPad once and I couldn't even get into the app itself. I deleted it and redownloaded it and it worked fine. (Please note I didn't have anything saved on that game at the time. I really don't know what would have happened if I did have a saved game on the app.)

Hope I could help!

Fashion Designer
    It actually has been happening to me as well, I'm noticing that now with my new phone being on 4G when the signal is lost, part of my planting, collecting... didn't take. So after doing all the planting I get out of the game completely and reload it to check. Sometimes it is chunks in middle of planting, sometime in beginning etc. So it could be signal.

Host(ess)
    I'll try to uninstall both the original and MD version and just reinstalling the MD. Thank you.

I've started doing the same thing. When I finish plowing I close it out and come back in. And then again after planting. All just to be sure. I didn't mention it, but mine too often winds up with chunks of the field undone while everything around it is finished. lol I don't *think* mine is signal related. My signal hasn't changed in any way, but who knows for sure. :/

Fashion Designer
    This is common problem when you lose sync with the servers. I recommend checking that you have replanted by visiting nbrs and returning to your farm. Re-installing wont fix this.

I keep getting the out of sync with server message. It is very frustrating. I guess it is an android thing. Does any one know how to avoid it or at least reduce it. Any idea what causes the out of sync error?...

Host(ess)
    So far no more problems after reinstalling. Crossing my fingers it stays that way. Zzzzzoii, The out of sync error has gotten much worse the past month or so.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslanrose View Post
    When I finish plowing and replanting and then close out the game and come back hours later it's only showing a portion of the fields plowed and only a portion of them seeded. Almost everytime I come back I have to replow and replant again. It's like my game isn't being saved when I close it out.

I'm on an Android and I currently have the Mother's Day version, but this has been happening for weeks before the MD version came out. :/
    I am having the same trouble,, except a "Oh Darn" message pops up. Then followed by "processing" then followed by a string of "install....." This game and that game . It happens so often and so short time in between that I am sorely tempted to fling the device across the room.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffduff View Post
    I am having the same trouble,, except a "Oh Darn" message pops up. Then followed by "processing" then followed by a string of "install....." This game and that game . It happens so often and so short time in between that I am sorely tempted to fling the device across the room.
    My issue is that I even don't get the out of sync messages anymore, so really don't know that some plowing/seeding didn't take.

Executive Chef
    I use mother's day edition on android and it's fine. to finish plowing and planting tap menu and then social. lf no neighbor list shows up then your connection went off...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast