View Poll Results: Do you like this trading concept?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

21 61.76%
  • No (explain why in reply)

13 38.24%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Trading Concept v1.0

Advanced Trading Concept v1.0

Hi, everybody!

I'm aware that there have been many players, including myself, that would love to see a trading system installed in Dragon Story. Although this may be a time-consuming process, adding a trading or exchanging feature would greatly set Dragon Story apart from other similar games. Therefore, I have created a detailed concept that contains features that can make the installation much more user-friendly. Here are a few features that I'd love to see in a future trading system:

• Request/Wanted item system. By using this option, players can find a trading partner that is looking for a particular dragon. This can help decrease confusion, trade disagreements, and negative feedback from the system.
    • Trade confirmation. A two-step process in which you must confirm your offer and later accept the trading item in a final confirmation.
    • Trading tower. An in-game building similar to the Spell Shop in which you may view your trade offers from other players, your account's trade history and trade statistics, and a small search engine that only searches dragons in which you may request and put up for trade.
    • Trading divisions or categories (example: Bronze: Level 1-19, Silver: Level 20-39, Gold: Level 40+ or Regular: Level 1-39, Pro 40+). This will decrease the possibilities of unfair trading and help keep trading safe and legitimate. Let's say you have two accounts. The first is at Level 69, all dragons and many limited dragons. The second is currently at Level 3, and you would like to trade over dragons to help boost the account and quickly progress through the game. This would not be possible due to the divisions feature.
    • Trade fee. A minor trading fee of about twenty-five Gold. This will ensure that trading privileges will not be abused or over-used.

That being said, here are suggestions for the fairness of trading:

• You may only trade for dragons that are available in your market.
    • When trading a dragon with unequal rarity (example: A Diamond dragon for a Forest dragon), both of the users will be notified with a small additional confirmation that states if the user still wishes the trade, even if the dragons are of an unbalanced rarity.

Have any questions or ideas? Please reply.

Also, TeamLava staff, if you'd ever like more suggestions for a trading system, please contact me.

Still working on this. Poll has been added.

New Resident
    I would like to see a Trading System go into the game but more or less along the lines of being able to trade for dragons that have expired (especially since I started playing the game after the Valentines Day Version so I was unable to obtain quite a few dragons I've been drooling over) and for Android players such as myself getting to trade with another player that has IOS since they get dragons that we are not able to even purchase if we we wanted to or the crafted dragons that I would normally have to spend $100 real money to purchase (and I have done so in several TL Games, which now I see what my future is going to look like after saying that sadly). I don't think that it would be wise to incorporate such a system that possibly only IOS is able to get and Android once again get left in the pitiful cloud of IOS dust while we all sit and await the day this game becomes fair. A suggest I had to keep this from making the game pointless and boring since we'd be able to trade for what we wanted instead of spending months trying to breed a dragon, was to make each player commit to 3 of their neighbors that they would depend upon for the trading and then only be able to change those 3 ppl after a certain amount of time. One last thing I think would be interesting is if we were able to Donate A Dragon to a member on your neighbors list for special dates/holidays or as an alternate option to selling an unwanted egg, we could be donating an incubating egg (not a Evolved or Epic Dragon) to a neighbor at our own expense either gold or coins as a fee. Just a few thoughts and I hope they weren't too confusing but I've had quite a few days of waiting between any sorta action in my hgame so I spend it on here reading ppls comments and problems not to mention some ppls crazy thought process on the arithmetic or theories behind this game (honestly I think it may be driving some straight to tho looney bin if there isn't some changes made in this game quickly) so I thought I would drop you a message with what are most likely ideas you will trash instantly but if Team Lava won't listen to their fans/ppl who pay their paychecks ha ha, then I'm glad there are ppl like you who are open to hearing such suggestions and comments. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND REMEMBER THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO THE GAME RIGHT NOW IS TO LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD! ROCK ON ANDROIDS!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster502 View Post
    [*]Trade fee. A minor trading fee of about twenty-five Gold. This will ensure that trading privileges will not be abused or over-used.
    No to 25 gold because personally I'm cheap and I don't pay for gold and won't pay for gold. I rather see a reasonable adoption fee of 50,000 coin or 100,000 coin but not gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post
    No to 25 gold because personally I'm cheap and I don't pay for gold and won't pay for gold. I rather see a reasonable adoption fee of 50,000 coin or 100,000 coin but not gold.
    Yep! Agree! For what trade dragons, but still paying?

Executive Chef
    Also, can I trade from my level 21 account to level 97?
    If not, I decline the Trading division

Fashion Designer
    I'm one of the few people against this idea. I feel like it would make some things too easy. I want to earn my dragons, no matter how long that takes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I'm one of the few people against this idea. I feel like it would make some things too easy. I want to earn my dragons, no matter how long that takes.
    I agree with you!

Banned
    Yeah, I kinda have to agree with this point of view also.

Banned
    Me three!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast