Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Cinco de Mayo goals--May 1

Quote Originally Posted by lilame View Post
    I had less than a week to complete the Cinco de Mayo/ Mexican goal on Bakery Story I bought gems and hassled all my neighbours to help out.
    It was a huge amount of effort and a lot of money to complete within the time. I have just finished the last part of the goal with 2 hours to spare and failed to receive the prize. I did not even get the usual pop up message and then the goal disappeared completely from the menu.

Please explain.
    WOW that's hard!! Are you sure it's not in the decor? If I were you I would constantly be bugging TL or a mod to sort that out.

So I guess TL isn't going to do anything about them yanking this goal prior to the time given? All the people who worked to get it completed and missed it through no fault of their own are out their coins and/or gems and all that time.

Seems uncool to me

Quote Originally Posted by lilame View Post
    I had less than a week to complete the Cinco de Mayo/ Mexican goal on Bakery Story I bought gems and hassled all my neighbours to help out.
    It was a huge amount of effort and a lot of money to complete within the time. I have just finished the last part of the goal with 2 hours to spare and failed to receive the prize. I did not even get the usual pop up message and then the goal disappeared completely from the menu.

Please explain.
    my game just lagged (the way a lot of goals pop up though you already finished them; they also ask you to buy 3 eggs for 10 gems and kind of that) and a pop-up just told me to buy the Mariachi band for 25 gems because the goal had expired. I finished this in time so I'm not gonna buy, but may it help you?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    So I guess TL isn't going to do anything about them yanking this goal prior to the time given? All the people who worked to get it completed and missed it through no fault of their own are out their coins and/or gems and all that time.

Seems uncool to me
    They didn't do anything last time, or the time before that, or the time before that...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617