View Poll Results: How many of you feel the same way about being able to choose?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 60.00%
  • No

4 40.00%

Thread: So i noticed that the higher you go...

So i noticed that the higher you go...

The more items for bakery start costing gems/ real money. I'm addicted to this game but that's kind of a bummer. Let's petition for a gem/ coin option. Lol. -____-;;

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Do you mean an option to buy gems with coins? Won't happen. We can generate coins for free all day every day, but gems are TL's paycheck.

Do you mean an option to buy gem items with coins? Same issue... without people spending money on gems to get those items, no paycheck for TL. The games are free, something has to pay their bills. Again, won't happen.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but business is business.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Do you mean an option to buy gems with coins? Won't happen. We can generate coins for free all day every day, but gems are TL's paycheck.

Do you mean an option to buy gem items with coins? Same issue... without people spending money on gems to get those items, no paycheck for TL. The games are free, something has to pay their bills. Again, won't happen.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but business is business.
    You said my speech for me.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, not a big deal to me. I'm happy to just decorate with coin items. I know they couldn't offer the game for free if others didn't pay for gems sometimes. I'm actually happy that they offer ways to get a few gems for free, through goals or mastering food. If I save those up, I can sometimes buy a gem item I really want. It's a lot better than real life, where my grocery budget will almost never let me buy something wonderful like $17/lb specialty cheese I really like, and where the grocery store never lets me have an option to get it for free. That's how I look at it.