Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: RS "Gran-Gran Goals" May 1

hey, yea "OnCloudDivine" yea..u actually did miss a GOAL. u miss the "finishing touches goal. i need to help with finishing JUST THE TOP 2 (buy 4 modern circle art and buy 2 glowing light boxes). i dont have the space, or they wont place them. and i dont have enough coins to expand. can someone help me? i really would like it if TL could delere those top 2.

Executive Chef
    don't have 4 walls?? store something and then put back

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by ximmortalityx View Post
    hey, yea "OnCloudDivine" yea..u actually did miss a GOAL. u miss the "finishing touches goal. i need to help with finishing JUST THE TOP 2 (buy 4 modern circle art and buy 2 glowing light boxes). i dont have the space, or they wont place them. and i dont have enough coins to expand. can someone help me? i really would like it if TL could delere those top 2.
    Touch the wall, not the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Touch the wall, not the floor.
    I'm still only up to Order up. I guess it'll take a while until I recieve the Swing Dance set.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ximmortalityx View Post
    No, I did not miss it because that goal,"finishing touches," is related to this thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...May-8th-Goals!. Refer there for further instruction.

New Resident
    Why there are no more goals after these 14 goals... I am feeling so bore playing now... ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by S****eT22 View Post
    Why there are no more goals after these 14 goals... I am feeling so bore playing now... ��
    Because there are dozens of other recipes to master, bunches of other decor to buy (by choice, no less!), and lots of other things to do because you CHOOSE to do them, rather than being TOLD to do them. I, for one, like it better that way. MY way. ^_^

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Because there are dozens of other recipes to master, bunches of other decor to buy (by choice, no less!), and lots of other things to do because you CHOOSE to do them, rather than being TOLD to do them. I, for one, like it better that way. MY way. ^_^
    But without goals it is just like there is no meaning to the game. We make dishes or complete the other goals, it is kind of fun and very exciting and even we get some gift or Xp... I would prefer morw goals rather than just to cook dishes and buying stuff... 😒

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by S****eT22 View Post
    But without goals it is just like there is no meaning to the game. We make dishes or complete the other goals, it is kind of fun and very exciting and even we get some gift or Xp... I would prefer morw goals rather than just to cook dishes and buying stuff... ��
    I cook the food to get the gems to buy the decor I want to design my store, and redesign my store, and redesign my store again, and so on... When goals show up, it disrupts me and my tranquility, like the boss showing up while I'm playing solitaire and slamming a stack of paperwork on my desk. But that's probably just me. ^_^
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-18-13 at 09:18 AM. Reason: discussing third party game

The Honorable Panda
    Please keep this thread on topic. Discussing the Gran-Gran Goals.
    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast