Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Fake" Tippers - anyone seen this?

This sounds funny now, but when I first started playing RS, before I knew such a thing as the forum existed with advice on how to play, I actually used tips like I do in real life. If I really liked a restaurant, I'd give it 3 tips. If I sort of liked it, 2. If it didn't look like much, 1 or none. It wasn't until I had played for several days that I learned the "tipping rules." The culprit could be a new player who doesn't know all the rules yet.

Host(ess)
    Oh yes, I have seen and done almost everything of those answers. Most common thing to happen: I have not cleared my tables completely.

One thing I don't understand: how is possible that not every tipper is not seen on your news? Or do you meant that you see only ten previous tippers? I tip and gift daily all my neighbors but I dont write anything on neighbors' walls. I wonder does they realize, I have tipped, if my tipping doesnt even seen on their news? Well, not a big problem at all...

Sorry my bad English.

Farm Supplier
    I've encountered a different case of "fake" tippers: those who left something on your wall saying they've left a tip even though you know it's IMPOSSIBLE for them to do so because every table has coins on it.

I don't mind if they don't tip. I don't tip myself so I don't expect them to return the favor. I just want them to be honest and not lie.

I have a lot of neighbors, I reply to my wall, then news feed, if time then to everyone else. I don't automatically delete non tippers, as long as they send gifts or reply to requests. sometimes your full or there is only one table, if I find it, I tip it, I don't always go back. that being said, it seems silly to go to a restaurant and only to tip one table, it takes the same amount of time to open and very minimal amounts of time to tap the screen a bunch of times and move on.

Have encountered a few of these "fake tipper" before. Usually they will always post a tipped on my wall. You know it's just impossible for them or anyone to leave a tip since my tables are full for days or even week already. And also I'm a non-tipper player. Normally when I see this, I'll just go LOL. There's also some who "fake" about the tipping so that they can get free tips from you. Most of the time, they are lower level player from what I see.

There are also rare cases who are honest to post comment like, I need coins on my wall please tips me. When I see this, I'll tips them if they are not full. But if they are full, then just too bad.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't usually tip either but always gift and reply to requests. I will visit neighbors who request items. Then I will either gift the requested item or an item that goes with what they're trying to build. If I visited every neighbor in every game I play it would take me a couple of hours. And I have a couple of neighbors who have had the same rotten food for weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    I had similar situation but what happened someone visited my place, left a note to say can you find the tips but all my tables were empty, they never left any tips just a message

Rhino Keeper
    Well it just as well could have happened when you cleared your tables. Sometimes if you gather them quickly it will miss one along the way. I wouldn't worry to much about it. Even if it was just some lazy tippers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12