Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure-Traverse Desert Sands

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Adventure-Traverse Desert Sands

Has anyone done the new adventure? If so what did you get? It requires a lot to send your knights it. I want to know if its worth it.

Edit-KP-Add Adventure picture

[URL=https://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps06705fd7.png.html]

The goal to do this adventure will complete when your kinghts get back from the adventure. You must have sent them after receiving the goal.

Reported drops include: gems, wisp lanterns, silver, ornate blocks, ornate beams, magic cement, architects paste, chocolates, earth wisps, enchanted blocks, enchanted beams, super glue, orange tree, pumpkin hutch, heart of sands, alicorn wing, mithril, longswords, golden apple
    Last edited by maguar; 05-19-13 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Added drops

Executive Chef
    I got a full refill of energy (29), 4 gems, enchanted block, magic cement, chocolate, and 2 wisp lanterns. Oh and the heart of the sands, but that's probably only for the goal adventure.

Banned
    I got about 16 energy, heart of the sands, two each of the enchanted parts which were badly needed and some coins. Is a necessity if you want to build Sabinas house. I only did it once, even though I stupidly have four of her homes. I don't like how making the items for this adventure is soooooo,so, so, so strenuous.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if anyone got a "box" from this adventure. I did once and got about 12 energy , ornate block, enchanted beam , 2 wisp lanterns , some gems, some coins, heart of sand and the most important thing to me : a wing . It'll take me a while to do this adventure again.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I wonder if anyone got a "box" from this adventure. I did once and got about 12 energy , ornate block, enchanted beam , 2 wisp lanterns , some gems, some coins, heart of sand and the most important thing to me : a wing . It'll take me a while to do this adventure again.
    OMG! I need the wing! I'll send my knights out asap!

Rhino Keeper
    No I didn't see it yet

Rhino Keeper
    On my game it's locked...which quest unlocks it?

It's the adventure that unlocks along Sabina's goal and story line.

Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    What unlocks the goal?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    The adventure? After you use the magic scissors to cut Sabina's hair, you will unlock the quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew88 View Post
    On my game it's locked...which quest unlocks it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    What unlocks the goal?
    I believe the first quote might be what you're looking for? Hope that helps....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast