Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many dragons have you still to breed to epic ?

How many dragons have you still to breed to epic ?

17. I still have 17 dragons to breed to the epic level.
    I do use my farms to crops some diamond dates or rushrooms, but it seems impossible to breed them all now. Too many dragons at once for many weeks... At this rate, more and more dragons will stay in their childhood or adult state.
    I don t enjoy this game anymore...

Executive Chef
    Quite a few and more than I want to count, but I'm not in any hurry, due to doubled waiting times and being Android ... well, I'm just not in any hurry. LOL

Executive Chef
    It's very hard to get them past level 7 now. :/

I have about 70 dragons, half of which are epic, so i am halfway. But i'm not in a hurry to get them all there so it isn't a game breaker for me.

Farm Supplier
    2-one is saturn which is evolving for the last time right now and the other is eclipse which is still in the breeding den.

There are a handful of duplicates that I don't intend to evolve at all. Now, counting the eclipse in the den, I have at least one of every dragon breedable on Android...

Fashion Designer
    I have all the dragons I want in epic. only ones that are not in epic are those waiting to be traded. A loooooooooooooooong wait.

Fashion Designer
    None, I have a clockwork at level 7 to bring out the two head, and the rest of my dragons are level 4 and under, non of them want to grow to epic.

Rhino Keeper
    I have about 6-7 left... all at lvl 6. Just one evolution temple slowing me down... plus the long wait times. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Most of mine still need to be fed, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    All my dragons are not in epic form. I still think it is a mistake to take any dragons to epic until one reaches the max habitats and have 2-3 dragons per habitat. Even after reaching it, i think doing the red, yellow and blue dawn is a mistake unless one have 5 or more habitats of that color. I advice choosing the lowest food requirement to epic first rather than aiming for all dragons of that type.

If you use this low cost and targeted strategy getting coins in millions and food to over 100k is very easy. I am very surprised noone brought this idea up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast