Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story - Mother's Day Edition: Now at the Play Store for Android

Executive Chef
    You get 6 gems whether you wait for the promo or not.

Farm Supplier
    How do you get the gems if you install before the quest, cherry? I did that once and I didn't get any gems.

Executive Chef
    I installed before getting the quest to download it and didn't get gems/gold credited, so now I wait the week in between game release and the quest given to earn gems.

Rhino Keeper
    i got the goals on the regular version itself..and no notification to install any other version...am planning to wait for the gems..everytime i install the new version soon and lose out on the gems...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by borat2 View Post
    How do you get the gems if you install before the quest, cherry? I did that once and I didn't get any gems.
    For me I can download as soon as the new version comes out and within 4 days, I get a sign that says " You just earned 6 gems for installing Bakery Story Mothers Day". I'm still waiting though for my 6 gem pop-up to come but it usually does.

Rhino Keeper
    nope.

for me, whenever i have downloaded a new version before the prompt,
    i missed out on the gems.

so now i always wait.
    it's not like the new decor will disappear in a few days.
    just gotta have some patience.
    it's 6 gems but they start adding up after a while.
    so it's worth it!!!

I can't wait to install this! I'm really glad I read this thread before I installed, though. I blew my gems on the Mother's Day Gift box and I could really use more gems.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    You get 6 gems whether you wait for the promo or not.
    This is not entirely true, maybe for some but for me and a lot of other players we don't get the gem reward for downloading before the invitation to download.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    This is not entirely true, maybe for some but for me and a lot of other players we don't get the gem reward for downloading before the invitation to download.
    I guess I got lucky. Maybe cause I don't get the other free gems offer that everyone else gets so I get this as a little added gem extra.

I am glad i have cinco de mayo to keep me occupied while i wait on the mothers day invitation. I had a deconstructed drink machine and i tapped the box once for "the option to manage" and then another time when it says "tap again to manage" but nothing happened, i waited a while nothing happened, so i tapped it again and apparently spent 2 gems on a part. so i need the 6 gems for downloading mothers day.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast