Thread: Once again...

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Once again...

Accidentally spent 15 gems on an enchanters essence....fifth time I lost gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I know it happens a lot to ppl, but is there any mod, admin/whoever who could help. :c

No. Not at all. -.-

My youngest decided to buy 100,000 coins and i dont know what all else with a whopping 300 gems that I purchased during a sale. This was a huge downer since i have well over a mil for coins. I asked for reimbursement but the reply was a big fat negatory. It's... too depressing to think about for long periods of time.

Host(ess)
    I've done this too, and I've learned to avoid it by moving my screen before tapping anything. So in other words, I will tap, move screen, tap, move screen, etc... That has stopped my gem loss. It's a pain in the rear, but I'd rather take the extra step then lose my gems.

Hope that helps ya.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sorry that you've lost gems. Unfortunately this is something we can't help you with on the forum. You'll need to email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue.

You can also add your feedback to the current confirmation thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.