Thread: Can't remove invisible cosmic dragon and can't take night dragon out from the stable

Can't remove invisible cosmic dragon and can't take night dragon out from the stable

I have an invisible level 1 cosmic dragon in my habitat that I've been trying to get rid of. Tried to sell it, evolve it and even move it to the stable but every time I do this, the game resets and the dragon's back in the habitat. Also, I've a level 3 night dragon that's stuck in the stable. I can't remove it from the stable to put in the habitat and evolve while the rest of the dragons in there I can move out. Wrote TL about this and followed every single instruction they provided. Force quit the application, deleted the app completely and turned my phone on/off, downloaded the game again after but none of these worked. The pesky cosmic is still there, taking up unnecessary space in the habitat when space is a premium in this game so I can't place my other level 10 cosmic in it and my night dragon still stuck in the stable. Wrote TL support team again and basically they said I'm on my own in finding the solution to this problem and that I might want to peruse the forum for answers where so far I haven't seen anything posted that would be helpful to me. How very magnanimous of them...not.

Fashion Designer
    ....they said you should look here? If they don't know the answer then how would we?

That's ridiculous. I'm sorry you're having issues though. Best of luck finding an answer.

Executive Chef
    Bad, bad, bad......... Is there a community manager/mod who can help flag this for cardinal??

Rhino Keeper
    You said you uninstalled? Did you make sure to uninstall all you dragonstory apps? With all the holiday (I.e. vday, easter, etc) versions, make sure to uninstall those too. Plus, if you don't already, try going into the "new dawn" version if its available on ios. That version is a bit different and might not have the glitch so u may be able to do what you need to do. Then reinstall the version you always use and see if anythings different? I really hope this helps.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. We will ask a Support agent to follow up with you. Thank you for trying the troubleshooting the agents have already suggested.

Since the thread is about Support and those are considered private communications, I am closing the thread. You are more than welcome to send me a private message to continue receiving assistance. Thanks!