Thread: Level 154

Rhino Keeper

Level 154

I'm just curious if anyone has actually managed to beat this one yet?

I've gotten up to the top a couple times (though 96% of the time I die within like a dozen turns) but even then I don't have enough bubbles to free the babies.

I'm beginning to think it's impossible without a boost (the rainbow bubbles). Which is frustrating, because one of my favorite things about Bubble Mania is the critical thinking aspect: Yes, boosts make winning easier/quicker, but it's always been *possible* to win without them, if you figure out the right strategy.

Rhino Keeper
    Screenshot:

Rhino Keeper
    Just beat it!!

But I think it's because they moved the location of the star bubbles. My screenshot above confirms it, as that is no longer where the star bubbles are, and in fact the whole crystal bubble formation may be a row or two shorter.

This happened on an earlier level on this island too -- it was IMPOSSIBLE to beat, until they tweaked it. Interesting. Do they release levels before fully vetting them...? (I suppose most people probably wouldn't notice. I'm just obsessed, haha.)

New Resident
    Kristanlh, i just beat it too! Have you already finishes level 155? Any tips? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liefiexxx View Post
    Kristanlh, i just beat it too! Have you already finishes level 155? Any tips? Thanks.
    If I recall correctly...
    - you need the first bomb to blow up the "M" of metal bubbles.
    - you need the second bomb to blow up the gray stone in the center.
    - you need the third bomb to blow up the middle "X" of metal bubbles.
    - then you need the last two bombs to blow a hole on either side of remaining metal bubbles to reach the babies.

New Resident
    Thanks! i'll try it out....

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    If I recall correctly...
    - you need the first bomb to blow up the "M" of metal bubbles.
    - you need the second bomb to blow up the gray stone in the center.
    - you need the third bomb to blow up the middle "X" of metal bubbles.
    - then you need the last two bombs to blow a hole on either side of remaining metal bubbles to reach the babies.
    so... You have to buy the bombs? I can earn only 1 for 1 part of the metal bubbles...

New Resident
    OMG... I used the bomb completely wrong. Boy, i am stupid. First bomb in the middle.....light gray stone. Sorry, i misunderstand you.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, sorry I was unclear: no purchases necessary! Just have to collect each surprise/bow bubble to get the bombs you need.