Thread: Valentine inventory

Rhino Keeper

Valentine inventory

What should I do with all my leftover valentine inventory...maxed on love wood, pink stone, 4 weeping trees, etc. I don't see a use for them anywhere except to make potion and absorption crystal. What happens if I chop down the trees? Need the space but not more wood.

Love stones are helpful for walls which will increase your royal points. Valentine plants are useful just like normal plants, petals and stuff...
    I also didn't find a use for love woods yet. If you need space I reccomend to keep the pink trees in the inventory or sell them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chenissinit View Post
    Love stones are helpful for walls which will increase your royal points. Valentine plants are useful just like normal plants, petals and stuff...
    I also didn't find a use for love woods yet. If you need space I reccomend to keep the pink trees in the inventory or sell them.
    im maxed on walls and you can't put trees in inventory. I guess I could just chop them and lose the wood. I don't need it anyway...like you said, no use for it except what I've already crafted. The only thing I haven't crafted is the love lamp post but what do I need that for at this point.