Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 152. How?

Level 152. How?

I have tried many times but when I got the two bombs I do not know how to continue. Has anyone passed this level?
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, I've beaten it -- only 1 star, though.

Now I'm stuck on 154... This island has been SUPER hard. I think they're really trying to encourage us to use the boosts.

New Resident
    Yes, with 3 stars and without buying anything. Make your way up the left hand side using the 7 or so rainbow bubbles you collect in the first part as needed. Blow the line when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by jillr93nz View Post
    Yes, with 3 stars and without buying anything. Make your way up the left hand side using the 7 or so rainbow bubbles you collect in the first part as needed. Blow the line when you can.
    Can you explain how to get through the wall? I use the rainbow bubbles with care but can only get through the first section of the wall with the two bombs I've collected.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liner101 View Post
    Can you explain how to get through the wall? I use the rainbow bubbles with care but can only get through the first section of the wall with the two bombs I've collected.

What wall are you talking about?

The black vertical balls which are in front of the poison bubbles.

Realised how to do 152..... why didn't I see it earlier!!! 2 stars for it...

New Resident
    Realised how to do 152..... why didn't I see it earlier!!! 2 stars for it...
    And the answer is....?

As soon as you get the 2 bombs at the very top fire them at the little critters, oops babies!

New Resident
    As soon as you get the 2 bombs at the very top fire them at the little critters, oops babies!
    Thanks! That's what I thought. But I keep ending up with only 1 shot left by the time I get the bombs. Sigh - I'll just have to be more efficient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast