Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Secret Forest - Levels 151 - 156

Fashion Designer

Secret Forest - Levels 151 - 156

i managed to clear this entire island over the weekend. so now i don't really remember much about it :/

nothing new in this island though. still have snakes and stone jewels, not necessarily always together within a level. i regret not posting as i went, but i'm usually away from a computer on the weekends.

so yea just post with tips when anyone gets here! i'm off fighting fires on the next island. lol

Fashion Designer
    on level 154 (just beat it with my other account), you have to create vertical blasters to **** the two snakes. if you have a choice between blasting the black jewels next to the snake or the snake itself, always opt for the snake first and worry about the black jewels later. after you get rid of the snakes, then focus on breaking the crates because there is glass underneath and you need to make the stone jewels drop so that you can break the glass that it's sitting in. special jewels and combos are your best friend in this round.

Fashion Designer
    level 156 is a timed glass level with 4 snakes and 4 doom jewels in the 4 corners. the snakes are blocking the doom jewels, so you either have to **** the snakes or create a blaster that's lined up with the doom jewel. there's 1:15 on the clock, but 1:00 on the doom jewel timer, so there's time to get them free. i'm stuck here right now on my alternate account because it's hard to make any good matches. but this level isn't too bad compared to others

Fashion Designer
    This island is going fairly quickly for me too, so far. I'm currently on 152 and expect to clear it very soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    This island is going fairly quickly for me too, so far. I'm currently on 152 and expect to clear it very soon.
    yay you're getting up there. please post when you get to unicorn summit the last level, level 174. i'm stuck there on my other account and curious how others feel about it. they increased the time on that level substantially to over 7 minutes but it really doesn't help... haha

Fashion Designer
    Cleared this island. If I catch up, I'll let you know what I think.

Farm Supplier
    I'm up to level 156. I cleared the rest of this island, and all of the previous 2 islands over the weekend (I completed some quests, so got some free gold which I use for more energy, and a free refill - which helped a lot).

It's been lovely to have some levels that can be completed fairly swiftly (admittedly a lot of it is luck though...), after so many that have sometimes taken weeks to do!

I envisage 156 may take me some time though! I don't like those timed jewels

Quote Originally Posted by pastasplace View Post
    (...) It's been lovely to have some levels that can be completed fairly swiftly (...) though! I don't like those timed jewels
    I agree...loved moving through rather quickly! Except for 156, of course. That took me awhile. Argh--doom jewels!!!

Here's a screenshot of Level 151: Clear 64 glass in 38 moves...w/snakes, unbreakable/stone jewels, & wooden wall.

I usually try to start levels like this with a snake-clearing match or two (or restart.) But I couldn't resist this one, with the yellow match that clears 2 of the red stone jewels right off the bat...

Level 152: Dig 12 meters in 3:20. A few ice blocks & lots of snakes!

I'm trying to remember...I don't think you have to clear the last 2-headed snake, as long as you blast the last 2 dirt/bricks underneath...

This was a fun level...enjoy!
    Phaedrakiki

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast