Thread: Expansion Permit

New Resident

Expansion Permit

Who else thinks that 30 Trade Tickets is too expensive for an Expansion Permit. This seems like a deliberate way for TeamLava to extend playtime on this App. All it does to me is honestly annoy me!

Farm Supplier
    I find that this game goes very quickly and I zoom through the goals. I like the extra work it is taking with all the new goals. I'm still working on getting the trade tickets for the royal chateau and then it's onto expansion permits. I have loads to do in the meantime. It's nice to still have goals to work on instead of sitting around for weeks just building up my supplies. I try to look at this game like a marathon rather than a sprint. Good luck on getting your trade tickets!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maj1977 View Post
    I find that this game goes very quickly and I zoom through the goals. I like the extra work it is taking with all the new goals. I'm still working on getting the trade tickets for the royal chateau and then it's onto expansion permits. I have loads to do in the meantime. It's nice to still have goals to work on instead of sitting around for weeks just building up my supplies. I try to look at this game like a marathon rather than a sprint. Good luck on getting your trade tickets!
    Amen! (Although I would like to get another mithril so I can continue on the questline, to be honest )

Rhino Keeper
    The expantion permits went pretty fast, 30 was ok

Fashion Designer
    I think 30 is fine. It keeps people from expanding too fast and complaining about nothing to do.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Amen! (Although I would like to get another mithril so I can continue on the questline, to be honest )
    I feel really lucky because I got the fourth shard and had a couple of mithril already forged just in case they were needed at some point. I feel bad for those players that are having to rely on luck. Heard tat dark cave formations drop them sometimes.